chapter 31

Michaels POV

So today, I got invited to a pool party by my old friends from Australia. They came down here to hangout and they finally got a hold of me and said they were all hanging out today. So I told them I'd be there soon and I slipped on my swim trunks and some flip flops and I kept on my tee-shirt. I grabbed a bag and put a towel, my phone charger, and my phone in the bag. Knowing me, I may not even go swimming. I'll just sit in the shade and text probably.

It's been a week since Kelsey said she wouldn't go on a date with me, and I'm sad. I really like kelsey. But she won't go on a date with me? Does it have to do with that one guy that Harry got into a fight with yesterday? I hope she isn't seeing him. That'd suck. I think Harry likes Alisha though. His eyes light up every time he talks to her, her eyes do the same thing also. Her eyes never really did that with Luke though, Luke's didn't either. I guess it was like a false love? I dunno. But Alisha and Harry seem like they really like each other. But anyways.... I am now on my way to the party. I got on my motorcycle and drove there. I finally got there and it looked like the party had already started. I walked through the gate and there everyone was Either swimming or talking to each other or drinking a beer or some kinda alcohol. I walked in and everyone noticed me.

"Yo! Michael! You made it!" My friend, Caleb, said.

"Hey, Mike. How are you living the famous life?" My other friend, Matthew said.

"Hey, Mikey!" My friend, Chloe, said. She's a girl and she's also famous.

"Yo! Mike!" Toby said

"Hey everyone. How's everyone doing? Is it just us or are more people coming.?" I asked.

"Hey. Umm no. A few more people are coming. Like Amber, Ariana, Jamie, Spencer, Joey and Jack." Caleb said.

"Oh okay." I said

*15 minutes later*

It's been a few minutes and everyone finally got here. I was sitting in the shade so that I didn't get burned and I don't like the sun so.... Amber came up to me. It's been a while since I talked to her. She's so sexy. She was wearing a skimpy bikini and heels with it. She came and sat next to me.

"Hey Mikey." She said.

"Hi Amber. Hadn't talked to you in a while. What have you been up too?" I asked

"Nothing. Just hanging out. That's about it." She said.

"Oh. Well that's fun than. Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked her.

"No. Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked me.

"Nope." I said

"You know Michael, I've always had a crush on you since we've been little." She said.

"Oh...." I said.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" She asked.

"Umm..." all I could think of kelsey. But I need to get over her. If she doesn't want to go on a date with me then why try? "Sure. I would love too." She came up to me and kissed me. "How about I get us a few drinks and we can get this party on?" She just nodded and I got up to get the drinks. I grabbed us both a beer and went back to her. I handed her the beer and the party had finally started.

*next morning*

I woke up the next morning with a killer headache. I looked around and noticed I wasn't home. Where am I? I looked at the bed side table and noticed there was a note with some pain killers and water

'Went out to get breakfast, here are some pain killers and water. I'll see ya soon babe. And also last night was the best. But bye!- Amber xxxx'

Oh. Okay. Last night just wasn't what I should've done. I feel guilty now. Oh my god. Oh well I guess. I sat up and took the pills and everything. I didn't feel like moving.

*10 minutes later*

Amber had finally gotten here and we were just eating.

"So... I was thinking... would you maybe want to be my boyfriend?" She asked.

"Umm...." I said. Do I really want to be her boyfriend? "I guess..."

"Okay. Yay." She came up to me and sat on my lap. I started kissing her and she was kissing back.

*1 day later*

"Okay everyone.... this is my girlfriend Amber." I said.

Kelsey's POV

I don't like her. She's a slut.

Alisha's POV

Oh. Okay. Yeah. Michael had gathered us here to tell us that Amber is his girlfriend. I don't like her. I can tell kelsey doesn't either.

(A/N well okay. Umm this chapter could've been better but I really had no idea what to put it in. So yeah. But thanks for reading everyone. Anyways.... Yeah. Bye! Um the girl up at the top is amber. And yeah.- Alisha)