Chapter 15

Anthony P.O.V

I'm At Club Hype And Shit Was Turnt Bitches Everywhere , Niggas Smoking Dope And Everything . I Went To the Bar And Ask For A Drink . I Got A Vodka And Went And To Sit With Cj In V.I.P Section . He Was With Two Girls .They Both Look Good But That Only For Now . One Of Them Came To Me , She Had On Lace White Dress . Which Showed Her Body And Her Hair Was In A Ponytail . She Sat On My Lap And Started Grinding On Dick . True Say She Mad A Nigga Hard Shawty Ass Was Fat  . Then She Stop And Sat Next To Me . She Looked At Me Then Looked Down At My Dick And Placed Her Hand On Top My Pants And Felt Where My Dick Was And Started Rubbing It .

Whats Your Name ? She Asked , Still Rubbing My Pants .

My Name Is Anthony But You Can Call Me Ant . Whats Your Name Ma ?

Alyssa . But You Can Call Me Lyssa .

Then She Wishpered In My Ear . Lets Have Fun Then She Kissed My Ear . She Got Up A Pulled My Arm And The She Took Me To The Bathroom . She Locked The Door And Pushed Me Towards The Counter . She Started Kissing My Neck And Then Pulled Down My Pants And Started Jerking Me Off A Lil Next She Got On Her Knees And Started Sucking The Shit Out Of My Shit . This Head Game Was On Point  . She Was Deep Throating  , Lick My Tip And Jerking Me Off At The Same Time .

*** 5 Mminutes Later

I Bussed A Nut All Over Face , And Her Clothes  .  And She Got Up And Said Call Me And Gave Me Her Number . Then She Walked Out Without Even Cleanning Herself .  I Walked Back To Where Cj Was At And Party My Night Away .

Lay - Lani P.O.V

* Dream *

I Was Laying Down . Then Anthony Walked In . He Smiled Then Kissed Me  .

I Love You Lay He Said As He Kissed My Neck  . I Love You Too Ant . Then London Walked In . Dont Love Her Love Me And Our Family . I Got Off The Bed And Said Thats Not Your Baby . Im Sorry Lay . I Got To Leave . I Dont Love You He Said , A Tear Fell From His Eye And He Walked Out With London .

* DreamOver *

I Got Up And Cried . I Love Anthony But Why Doesnt He Love Me . Am I Not Good Enough , Pretty Enough . Uggh Whst Else Should I Do ? . Its Was 2:37 In The Morning , I Got Up And Ran A BubbleBath . I Deam The Light In The Bath Room , Put My Plug On My IHome , Played Jhene Aiko Comforet Ending , I Went Downstair To Grab Some Jucie And A Class went Back Upstairs And got In And Scrolled Down Facebook . Everybody Was Either Party , Or In Their Bag . I Was Happy I Didnt Have To Start Work For the 3 Weeks And I Payed My Morgage On The House For The Next 1 Year . That Made Me Very Calm . I Got Bored So I Got My Ipad And Watch Netflix While I Was In The Tube .

*** 45 Minutes Later

It Was Now 3:15 I Felt Happy And Relaxed . I Got Out The Tube And Dried My Skin , Did My Hygine Things , Then I Put On My Sweats And Purple Hollister Shirt . I Was A Lil Hungry So I Got Im My Car Amd Went To Ihop . People Were Still Outside . It Was Summer So You Know Everybody Was Outside On Their Steps . I Hope I Get To Meet Everybody Later Today . As I Pulled Up To Ihop I Got 6 Pancakes And Scaramble Eggs With Bacon  . Im To Fat . Oh Well . I Got Back Home And Started Decoratingy House . Its Was Early But I Had So Much Energy In Me . I Started With The Kitchen . I Put All The Glasses and wears In The Cabent , The Pot And Pans Were Very Nice , The Had Flowers On Them , I Put Some On The Stove And Hung  Some On The Pot Holder . My Island Was White . I Put A Nice Table Cloth On It . It Was Red , White , Back . I Got To Go Grocery Shopping Later Today , My Living Room Was Already Good , Also The Bathroom All I Gotta Do Is My Room And The Two Geust Rooms But Ill Wait Till I Have Vister . I Went To My Room Which Was Purple And and White . My Name Was On The Wall . It Beautiful . My Room Was Really Big . im Going To Home Depot Tmm And Buy Stuff . My Room Window Was Mideum Big Amd You Can See The Next House Over Are Windows Were The Same . I Know People Live Next Door Because I Seen Them On The Steps When I Was Going To IHop . I Went Upstairs To My Room And Turned On the Tv And Watched Spongebob . I Scrolled Down Facebook For Awhile , But Nothing Was Really Amusing Me At the moment .

London P.O.V

Im Laying Down Texting My Baby Father To Come So We Can Have Sex . I Love Ant But Then Again I Dont . What He Dont Know Wont Hurt Him  .

Anthony P.O.V

Shit Im Odee Bent . Im Bout To Hopped In The Car . Praying I Get Home Safe . I Got A Bottle Of Water , And Drove Off .