Chapter 35

Lay P.O.V

I woke up next to ant . I got up and drag myself to the bathroom and took a nice shower . after I did my hygiene stuff I put in some sweats and a tank top . I made some some breakfast for me and ant even though I was still mad at him I won't let him starve . I made pancakes , and bacon with some eggs . I went upstairs to wake him up .

Wake up and come eat sir . I said
I'm coming damn . he said with anger in his voice .
I look at him in shock .
Sorry lay . He said rubbing his face
It's aight just come and eat please . I said backing up into the hallway .

He finally came downstairs in the same thing as me . smh copycat I said under my breathe he just smirk at me . he got his plate and sat across from me . no words were said . I just had to break the silence .

So how your food ? I know is your favorite . I said after clearing my throat .

It's good ma . no worries he said

So what do you want to talk about in the car ? I said

I just wanted to apologize for everything . it's ... I don't know . It was that she was here and you was there .

Do you still have feelings for her . I said drinking my juice .

Of course not . no way ma . he said

Anthony. Why are you lying ? Just tell me the truth. I'm not mad anymore . I said

Just a lil . but I'm in love with you lay . please give me one more chance I beg you . and if I fuck up . you can leave me . he said throwing his hands up .

I walked over to him . and sighed okay just one more chance . I gave him a kiss on the forehead And sat in his lap .

I Love You Ant

I Love You Too Lay