Chapter 38

* 1 Month Later *
Anthony P.O.V

It's Been A Month Since "Lay Been In The Hospital . I Couldn't Take It . I Was Heart Broken . Every Night I Cried . And She's The only girl I Ever Cried For , Lay Lani Is My Life .

I Was Now Getting Ready To Go See Her . I Don't Know Why She Won't Wake Up Her Body And Vitals Are Perfectly Fine so Why Won't she Wake Up .

As I Finally Got To the Hospital . I Walked in Her Friends And Family Was Here . even My Mom. I Said Hi To Everyone Then My Mom Pulled Me To The Side .

Mom : Hi Papi , What Happen To My Baby ?
Ant : We Was In The Mall Buy The Food Court And Then She Got Shot . Mommy I Really Miss Her .
Mom: Papi Its Going Be Okay . You Know She A Strong Girl She'll Wake Up Soon .

After That We Just Watch Lay Sleep . And Everybody Talk . after A Couple Hours People Just Started To Fade Away Now It Was Just Me . I Held Her And started Crying Again . Baby Please Wake up. I Really Miss You .

Lay POV

I Hears Ants Force . It Made Me So Happy I Just Wanted To Hug Him . I Couldn't Move A Muscle Which Made Me Sad . I Could Feel Him Fall Asleep With His Head On My Leg . I Was Trying My Hardest To Move I Gave Up After A While .

***

I Don't Know How Long It's Been But I've Been In The Same Once Since I Saw My Mom . It Was In A Lil Park By myself and it was just a swing there . I just rocked back and forth .

I Finally Tried Move And I Finally Got My Hand Move A Like i Felt A Lil Pain . It Was Ant That Squeezed It .

I Found The Strength To Move Around And I Opened My Eyes . All I See Is Ant Big Ass With A Smile On His Face .

Move and Get Me Some Water . I Said then He Started Calling The Doctor .

She Finally Awake I See . The doctor Said .

Can Someone Please Get Me Some Water .I Asked .

Sure . Ant Said .

Well Honestly I Don't know Why It Took You So Long To Wake Up . your Vital And Everything Is Perfected . I See You Have Asthma Which Is Well Controlled , but How Is Your Breathing ? He Said

It's fine . When Can I Leave ? I Asked .

Well You Can Leave Tomorrow just Need To Run More Test . but Your Perfectly Fine Other Than That .

Okay Thank You . After That He Left And Ant Walked Back In . Thanks I Said As He Passed The Water .

Well What He Say . he Asked

He Said I Can a Leave Tomorrow. just Need To Run Some Test But Other Than That I'm Fine .

Baby I've Been Here Everyday. I Missed You So Much .

I've Missed You Too Baby . how Long I've Been Here Anyways I Said rubbing my Head .

A Month . He said

Wtf i need to call my job . I said

Relax baby I Called . they Said They Don't Mind . You Can Do Your Work At Home . He Said

Omg That You Baby . This Is Why I Love You I Said .

****

Anthony POV

We've Been Talking For Hours . and It's Finally time to Leave Even Though I didn't Want .

I Kissed Her Goodbye And Left .

Imma Throw Her A Welcome Home Party Tomorrow . I Wanna Marry Her And Make Her Mines Officially tomorrow