Chapter 46

Court Day

Anthony POV

As I Was Getting Dressed For Court , I Was Praying They Was Going Let Me Out . I Need To Be Home With My beautiful Wife , And My Child . I Missed Her So Much .

My Lawyer Then Came In And Talk Me Then We Were Called In To The Court Room .

I Looked Around For Lay But I Couldn't Find Her .

Lay POV
I was Stuck On Traffic , I Knew Ant Was Going Go To Flip . Ugh I Hit My Head On The Staring Wheel . This Is Going To Take All Day . As I Waiting For The Traffic To Move I Text Ant's Lawyer And Told Him I Was Stuck In Traffic And Tell Anthony  .

***

The Traffic Finally Moved And Everyone Stared Speeding . As Well As Me . When I Got To The Court Room I Came In Very Slowly So Nobody Would Her Me .

Then I Heard The Judge Call Someone Up To The Stand Then I Noticed Who It Was this ...

Trifling Bitch‼️‼️

Anthony POV

I Look Up To See This Trifling Bitch London . I Felt My Temper Getting Higher And Higher As She Got There On The Stand . She Sat there With A Smirk On Her Face Like They Was Shit To Smirk About Like I Won't Punch Her In The Face .

London wright , You Testify That Anthony King Is Harboring Drugs As Long With Money And Legal Weapons .  The Judge Said .

Yes Ma'am . He Is .

And Who Are You To Mr. King ? the Judge Asked .

His Wife ... Ex Wife I May Say .

This Bitch Didn't Just Say That . I Prayed That Lay Didn't Hear That If She Was Here . I Don't Mind Getting Years At The For Killing Someone In A Court Room . I Was Beyond Pissed .

I Look Around For Lay , And I Saw Her . I Smiled At Her But She Just Turned Her Focus The Judge . I Knew She Was Hurt About What London Said But She Shouldn't Believe That .

Then The Judge Called Me Up To The Stand .

Mr . King You Have A Record Of Selling Drugs And Killing A Person In A Gun . the Judge Said .

I Didn't Mention That To Lay Cause She's Never Seen That Side Of Me And I'm Not Playing On letting Her See That . I Turned To Look At Her And She Just Shook Her Head And This Moment I Knew She Wasn't Proud Of Me .

Yes I Recall My Mistakes In Life But I Would Like To Change . I Replied Back To a the Judge .

Anthony King You Are Sentence To ....