Chapter 30

Lay P.O.V

As I Hopped Out The Shower I Called My Dad .
*Phone Convo*
Me : Daddy ? what Are You Doing ?
Him: Outside With The Family
Me : oh Okay Tell Everyone I Said Hi . And I'm Bout To Head To The Airport
Him : Oh Okay Mama . See You Tomorrow .

After That I Hung Up The Phone . I Already Told Prince I Was Coming his Ass Was Screaming In The Phone . He Better Pick me up from the airport with his crazy ass .
It Was Now 12:00 in the dot . I Called At While I Got Ready I Was Bored . I'm Wearing my True Religion Shirt , My Jeans I Bought From H&m And My Cp1s .
I Called Ant Three Times No Pick Up . So I Called One More Time And His Ass Finally Picked Up .
*Phone Convo *
Ant : Hello
Me : Hello ... When Do You Ever Answer The Phone Like That it's Bestfriend Nice To Hear From You .
Ant : Sorry Baby . I'm At Mommy House With The Family .
Me : Really Lemme Talk To Mommy .
Ant : Uhh I'mma Tell Her Call You That's Mad Work To Get Out My Bed .
Me : So Fucking Lazy . Did You Get Your Suit Yet Or We Going Get It Together .
Ant : We Going Get .
Me : Are You Going Talk To Me Till I Get To The Airport?
Ant : Sure . But I'll Probably Fall Asleep Did You Pack My Shirt I Left .
Me : Yeah .
Ant : You Miss Me .
Me : Yes . Imma Sleep By Your House While I'm Down There . After I Said That It grew Quiet .
Me : Never Mind .
Ant : Sorry Uhh I Fell Asleep .
Me : Who's In The Background ?
Ant : It's That The Tv .
Me : Nigga The Tv Dont moan . just Nvm imma See You When I get There . Bye

I Just Hung Up The Phone He Was Making Me Really Mad . After I Finished Getting dressed I Pack My Stuff In The Car Put My beats On And Drove To The Airport .

Does Anthony Really Love Me ?