Chapter 5

Lay - Lani P.O.V

I Walk In To House Ants And My Eyes . London On Her Knees About To Suck His Dick . I Wasnt Hurt All I Did Was Laugh .

Lay … Umm

Boy Hush ... Im Going Up Stairs This In None Of My Business .  

I Walk Up The Stairs To Ants Room To Change .

Bestfriend I Yelled From His Room .

Yeah Bab I Mean Lay

Can I Wear Your Shirt ? And Im Sleeping Over For A Couple Days .

Yeah . Okay Lay .

Anthony P.O.V

Sonn On Some Shit I Wanted To Laugh When Lay Came In But I Didnt Say Nothing . I Got Up To Fix Myself .

Why She Wearing Your Shirt Anthony ? London Ask .

Baby Relax . I Said To London.

But We Need To Talk .

Lay Come Down Stairs . I Yelled By The Steps .

Okay Im Fixingy Hair . Its Wet .

Okayy Hurry Up La .

Okay Boy Relax .

*** 15 Minutes Later

Lay Came Down . She Is Really Beautiful Even When Shes Relaxed . She Had My Black Shirt On Which Was Down To Her Thighs , She Had Long Socks On And Her Hair Was Curly Dwon To Her Sholder .

*Flashback*

I Just Started At A New School , But I Knew The Bros Already . But It Was Now Second Period And This Girl Came In She Had Her Hair In A Big Bun , Sweats , Black Shirt , And The Bugs Bunny 8s Shawty Was Pretty . Couple Minutes Later When The Bell Rang She Came To Me And Stopped Me .

Your Going Be My Bestfriend Forever And Dont Let Anyone Change That Because I Will Stand By Your Side Soo What You Name . She Said

Okay New Bestfriend Forever , And Mines Is Anthony King And Yours Is ? .

Lay - Lani , Lay - Lani Bell . She Said .

I Gave Her A Kiss On The Forehead And Put Her On My Back .

Hayy Why You Did That

Because Your My Bestfriend And I Love You .

Aww I Love You Too Bestfriend . Now Lets Go Before Were Late For Our Next Class . She Said

* FlashBack Over *

Thats The Only Girl I Treat Different Because She Was Different , And That Day I Knew I Loved Her , And She Would Stand By My Side Forever Threw Anything .

Okay Lets Talk . I Said

London I Love You , I Wanna Have A Family With You , I Think Your The One . And I Wanna Love Till The End . Would You Marry Me ?

Wait im Going Up Stairs . Lay Said

Fuck Im Talk To Her Later .

Yess Yess I Will . Omg I Got To Tell My Girls Omg Byye Baby I Love You .

I Love You Too Girl .

She Left . I Sat On The Couch And Thought To Myself . I Love Her , But Am In Love With Her ? . Smt I Should Thought About This Earlier .

Im Hungry Im Going To Mc Donalds .

Lay - Lani P.O.V

I Went Upstair And Thought To Myself And Cry . Why Does He Love Her And Not Me , Shes Pregnant By Another Boy .

* FlashBack *

I Was Going To The Bathroom At School . While I Walked My The Gym I Hurd London Saying She Pregnant But She Wasnt Saying To Ant . And Was Begging The Boy To Stay With Her .

*Flashback Over*

I Told Him But He Dont Listen . A Few Seconds Later I Difted Off To Sleep .

*** 1 Hour Later

Anthony Came In The Room And Woke Me Up And Gave Me Some Mc donalds . I Was So Happy . Okay Can We Talk When Im Finish Eating

Okay . He Said

*** 10 Minutes Later .

Okay In Ready To Talk . I Said Getting Under The Covers To Lay Down .

Alright Lay . He Said

Wassup W . You And London ?

Nothing , I Just Dont Like Her Simple .

Why Not Lay

Because She A Dumb Cheat Pregnant Lying Thot .

Watch Your Mouth Lay . He Said Yelling At Me .

Ughh . Its Me Or Her Anthony .

What Are You Talking About Lay ?

Its Me Or Her Because You Said when We Were Kids Youll Always Find Proof If Im Lying Or Not But Instead You Marry The Bitch . So Pick Anthony . Me Or Her ?

Ughh Lay , Im Sorry  But -

Just Stop Right There And Dont Finish . Ill Get Out Your Life . But When You Need Me Just Know Ill Always Be Here For You . Sadly I Keeping My Promise I Dont Know About You But Im Leaving Your Life  .