Chapter 9

* Recap *

Baby I Have Some News To Tell You She Said .

What ?

Your Going To Be A Father .

Anthony P.O.V

I Was Shocked But Happy At The Same Time .

Are You Serious London ?

Yes . I Was Scared To Tell You .

Aww But Im By Your Side . I Love You London . Where Going To Have A Great Family . Right In This House .

I Love You Too Baby . Okay See You Later She Said As She Left I Was So Happy . Lemme Get Ready For Graduation .

*** 1 Hour Later

Me And Lay Hopped In The Car She Look Pretty . She Had Peach Dress Mid - High Of Her Knees And And Peach Heels . We Finally Pull Up To The School To Get On The Line For Gradution . I See Me And Lay Family Sitting Together . I See My Mom And Ran To Her .

Hi Mommy

Hi Papi ? How You Been I Havent Seen You In A Week . She Said

I Been Good . I Have Some News For You Mom

What Is It ?

Im Having A Child

Omg Really Im So Happy For You . Where's Lay Then Baby ?

It's not Lay mom . But ill show you my girl .

I Walked Outside To See Lay Talking To That Boy She Went Prom With , They Been Getting Close A Lil Too Close . I Walked Up To Them

Hay Guys . I Said

Hi Ant , What Happen ? . She Said .

Nothing Just Wanted To Tell You That We Soon Got Get Ready To Get On Stage .

Okay Ant .

She Look Mad But I Didnt Say Nothing . I Wonder Whats On Her Mind .

Lay - Lani P.O.V

I Was Talking To Prince Because He Said He Needed To Talk To Someone .

Lay Can We Talk .

Sure Whats Up .

Okay So , You And Ant Are Bestfriends But He Goes Out W . London . But I Know That You Know That She Pregnant .

How You Know ?

Just Listen . Im The One That Got Her Pregnant And I Know You Know , Because I Saw You That Day Me And London Was Talking .

Damnn I Knew It Was By Someone Else But She Told Ant It Was His .

I Know But Shes Goimg Abort The Baby , Just Dont Tell Ant Yet .

Okay .

Thanks Sis .

We Both Walked Back Inside The School . I Was Mad But Happy But I Over Heard Ant And Londons Convo . Imma Just Leave Hos Life Soon If He Wanna Start A Family And I Dont Wanna intervene .

*** 3 Hours Later

Graduation Was Finally Over . And High School As Well . I Been Saving Money Since I Was Seven So When I Get Out Of High School I Can Takes Trips For The Summer .

I Saw Ant Walking Up To Me .

Lay Baby . Im Taking You Out .

Okay Ant .