Chapter 2

Anthony P.O.V

Son I Hate When Lay Acts Like That , She Know How I Feel About London . But I Finally Got To Her House . And Knock On The Door . She Came Down Stairs With Nothing On . Damn Made A Nigga Hard . She Pulled Me By My Shirt And And We Went To Her Room . She Pushed Me On The Bed .

I Thought You Were Sick Ma . I Said

Nah Baby I Just Wanted You To Come Over I Had You On Mind All Night . She Said .

Then She Started Kissing My Neck And Shit . She Started Stripping Me The I Flipped Her Over Then You Know What Happen After That . I Put Member In Her  She Started To Moan My Name . Oh Shit Baby I Forgot To Put On A Condom I Stopped . Then She Said Its Okay Baby We Can Have Babys And Get Married And Have A Happy Life . She Smiled And I Put My Member Back In And Started Going Deeper And Faster . The I Flipped Her Over And Gave Her Back Shots . She Tried To Move But I Pulled Her Back And Grab Her Waist So She Wouldn't Move . I Start Feeling Like Im Going To Bust So I Pulled Out and Came On Her Back .  Then she tured Over And Said Why You Aint Came Inside Me , Im Not Ready For A Child Yet Baby Relax Okay . Then She Said Okay . Lets Get Ready For school .

Lay - Lani P.O.V

Its Now Its 12:30 Its Time For Lunch , I Went To The Sqaud Table Sat Next To My Fav Bro Danny . And Everybody Was There But Ant .. But Anywayss Im Starving , And His Aint Even Bring My Shit . Then I Got A Text From Him .

Text Mode

Ant : Baby Lay

Me : What Anthony King ?

Ant : Whats Your Problem BabyG

Me : Nothing .

Ant : SMT Meet At My Locker Baby , And Hurry 

Me : Okay .

Brb Guys I Said To The Sqaud .

Aight They Said In Sync .

Im Walking To The Locker And Looking Down At My Phone And I Bump Into This Boy And Fell And I guess Ant Saw And ran Toworads Me And Help Me Up . Thanks Ant . Then The Boy Started Talking To Me With His Sexy Jawn Ass .

Sorry Beautiful . Hee Said

T-Thank You . I Blushed And Put My Head Down .

Whats Your Name Ma ?

My Name Is Lay - Lani But You Can Call Me Layy And Your Is ?

My Name Is Jahmaree But You Can Call Me Jah  .

Okayy I Gotta Go Byee .

See You Around Though Lay The Beautiful

I Had To Leave Because Ant Keep Pulling My Arm . Smt I Cant Talk To Nobody .

Whats Your Problem I Said To Ant .

Nothing Just Baby L . Heres Your Food And We Need To Talk . Lets Leave Early . He Said .

Alright You Lucky I Have Dont Calss The Next Two Periods .

Anthony P.O.V

I Dont Like The Way This Nigga Was Looking At You Lay . I Said

Why Do You Care ?  She Said

Just Never Mind Lets Go To My House So We Can Talk . i Said As We Got Into The Car .