Chapter 20

* Recap *

I Started Pacing Back And Fourth So You Just Think That Im Going Wanna Talk To You Now ? After Two Mouths Off You Just Pushing Me Out Your Life , Just So You Can Kiss Me And Say It Was A Mistake , So You Can Propose To That Hoes In Front Of Me , So You Can Say Im Sorry Everytime I Put Some Type Of Feelings For You Out There To Tell You Then You Just Break My Heart . No Get Out . NOW , I Screamed And Cried  .  I Just Broke In Pieces .

Anthony P.O.V

Lay Im Truly Sorry Pleasee Forgive Me . I Cried On My Knees . I Love You Please .

No Get Put Now , She Screamed . I Just Left To Let Her Calm Down . ive Hurt Her Enough . I hopped In My Car And Went To The Neareast Hotel I Can Find .

Lay P.O.V

This Nigga Got The Audacity To Play With My Feeling Then Try And Say Sorry . No No No  . I Layed In My Bed And Cried My Ass To Sleep . What Did I Ever Do To Deserve This ?

*** The Next Day

Anthony P.O.V

I Woke And Hopped In The Shower It Was Now 11:45 I Wanted To Make Her Happy . When I Got Out The Shower I Got Dressed I Put On My Black Polo Sweats And And Hoodie And My Infered 6s I. Going To Tske Lay Out To Eat Then Shopping . I Got In The Car And Drove To Lay's House .

When I Pulled Up I Seen Some Nigga Walking Up To The Crib I Got Odee Tight .

Kendrick P.O.V

I Walking To Lay House , I Wanted To See If she Wanted To Chill For Today , I Feeling Her A Lil . When I Walked Over There I Seen Some Nigga Pull Up In Her Drive Way .

Lay P.O.V

I Woke Up And Got In The Shower . When I Got Out I Turned Up My Music And Got Dressed . I Wasnt Feeling For Sweats So I Put On Some Light Blue H&m Jeans With A Tank Top And Burgundy Hoodie , With My Infered 6s  . I Put My Hair In A Messy Bun . Then The Bell Rang . I Ran Down Stairs To See Who it Was .

When I Open The Door It Was Ken And Ant They Was Just Screaming And At Each Other And Shit . HELLLLOOOO MY NIGGGAAA. I Screamed .

Who This Nigga Lay ? You Fucking With Other Niggas And You Just Here Wow . Bitch You Got Me Fucked Up . Thinking I Could Fix This But You Here Being A Fucking Hoe . Anthony Said .

Watch Your Mouth My Nigga Dont Talk To Her Like That . Fuck Out Here . Ken Said

Its Okay Ken , We Can Talk Later . I Replied To Ken . Then He Walked Off

Now Anthony I Dont Know Who You Talking To Like That Cause First Off . All The Years We've Been Friends You Always Been The One To Flirt With Me Then Get A Girl . I Dont Know What I Ever Did To You To Treat Me Like That . Anthony IM IN LOVE WITH YOU . But You Going To Be The Death Of Me .  You Hurt Me , And Hurt Me Over And Over Again . All You Do Is Play With My Feelings . You Kiss Me And Say Your In Love With Me Thinking That We Can Be Something , But No You Just Never Believed Me After You Got That Bitch London . Ughh .. I Screamed The Sat On Then Went To My Room .

I Heard Anthony Follow Right Behind Me .

Lay Im Really Sorry . I Wasnt In My Right Mind . I Didnt Mean To Hurt You . In Anyway .  I Wanna Love You But I Didnt Wanna Hurt You . He Said . He Then Took Off My Shoe Then His . I Felt Him Get The Bed With Me And Pull Me Closer To Him . Lay Im Sorry He Said Crying . Please Forgive Me .

I Turned Around And Layed My Head On His Chest And Cried . Why Dint You Ever Notice That I Love You Ant . I Said

I Do Love You Lay - Lani , I Just Didnt Wanna Mess Up Anything Between Us . Be Mines Lay Pleasee , Be My Forever Girl , My Girl , My Wife, The Mother Of My Children , Lay - Lani Bell Will You Be My My Girlfriend ?