Chapter 26

Lay - Lani P.O.V

We Was At The Movies And We Watched Fifty Shades Of Grey It Was A Great Movie After It Was Finished We Got in The Car And Drove . I Iayed My Head On the Window And My One Hand holding Ants Hand . I'm Really Happy That We're Together Everything Just Been perfect . I Thought To Myself About Ant Taking My virginity . I Was Just Stuck in Thought Of Us Being Together Forever .

Anthony P.O.V

I Watched Lay At the Corner Of My Eye I Can Tell She Was Thinking I Didn't Wanna interrupt So I Just Kept Driving . I Heard My Phone vibrate Its Said London But Lay Did See So I Turned My Phone Over . I Mean I Love Lay But I Still Have Some What Feelings For London , I Put Everything Into Us . I Finally Pulled Up To The Restaurant And Tapped Lay So She Knows That Were Here . We Walked In Hand And Hand .

Reservations For Mr. & Mrs . king . I Said
right This Way . the Waiter Said . Me And Lay Followed Behind . I Really Love Her , We Got To The Table and Talked . She Said She Was Coming Back To Brooklyn Soon Because Her Dad Was Getting Married . Im Happy that's she coming back soon . we talked The Night Away

*** Later That Night
We Finally Got Home . Lay Went To The Bathroom I Guess She Was Going To Take A Shower Or Something . I Sat On Couch For A Lil . lay Was Finished Taking A Shower . I Walked Upstairs to The Room To See Her Naked . I Walked Behind her I Guess She Felt My Presence Because She Grab The Towel Fast And Turn Around .
You Scared Me Stupid . She Said .
You sexy When Your Body's Wet I Told Her As I Walked Closer As She Walked Back And Fell On The Bed . I Climbed On Top Of Her And Started Kissing On Her Neck , And Sucking On Her Nipples . She Let Out A Slight Moan .
Anthony She Said With A Scared Look On Her Face . What Wrong Lay . Do You Love Me ? , Of Course I Do What's Wrong . Take My Virginity . Are You Sure ? I Asked . Yes she Said .