Chapter 41

Anthony P.O.V
It's Been A Two weeks since me and Lay has be engaged . She Moved Back down here now she works for a law Ferm . I'm So proud of Her . she said she wasn't feeling good so we went to the doctor . I'm in the cafeteria trying to get something to eat a Nigga starving And Lay ain't Wanna Make Breakfast .

***

We're Finally Back And Lay Hasn't Said A Thing To Me , She just Went Straight To The Room . I Just Going To Give Her Some Time . I Went To The Park And Play Ball With The Boys For A Lil . after The Game We Went to Get Some Mc Donald's . Some Girl Came Up To Me And Gave Me Her Number And kissed Me in My Cheek . oh Naw I'm Not With It . I'm Not Losing Lay Again . I Hopped In The Car And Drove Off To The House . I Washed The Lipstick Of My Face , then I Heard Little Cries I Went Upstairs To See Lay Crying .

What Wrong Baby ?
Do You Love Me Anthony ?
Of Course I Do Baby What's Wrong ? tell me .
Wait Why You Smell Like That and What's a that In Your Face ?
I Can Explain . I Promise .
I'm Listening.
So After I Played Ball With The Boys Some Girl Came Up To Me While We Was In Mc Donald's And Kissed Me On My CheeK And tried to give me her number but I just got up and left . and came right here to tell you what happen so you won't assume anything . Because baby I love you to much to lose you again . okay . I promise I will never hurt you again .
Okay ant I Believe You .
Thank You Baby . now Why Was you Crying ?
I have To Tell You Something .
What's wrong baby ? Please tell me

I'm two Week Pregnant .