Chapter 37

Right Now We're Just Chilling In The Mall . Walking Around I Got Mad Bags In My Had While Lay And Got Nothing But Her Phone In Her Hand . Smh . We Now Going To The Food Court To Get Something To Eat . We Just Talking About Regular Stuff And Shit . I Really Love This Girl . I Can't Even Hear Anything Going On Her Laugh And Her Smile Is My Life . she Just Wonderful .

Baby You know I Love .....

All I Hear Is Gun Shots Go Off And People Running And Screaming . I Look At Lay To See Her In Pain I got Up and ran To see Blood Running down Her Back . I picked Her Up And Ran To My Car And Drove To The Hospital . I Bet I Got Tickets To Pay But I Don't Care I Have To Save My Baby .

When I Got To The ER Nurse Ran To Us With Wheelchairs . I Ran BehindThem As They Put Her In Another Room . Then They Stopped .

Sorry Sir You Can't Come In Hear . A Lady Said

That's My Wife Please . I Said about To Cry .

Sorry Sir . Then She Walked Away.

***
As I Sat In The Waiting Room . I Couldn't Understand Anything . Who Did This And Why ? I had My Head In My Hands Shaking . I Couldn't take The Fact That She's Hurt , And In Pain . Awhile Later A Man . Came Out .

Family Of Lay - lani Bell . I Stood Up So Fast . we Both Walked Into A Room She Was Hooked Up To So Much Machines . I Just Broke Down . I Couldn't See Her like This . She look So Life Less .

So ... She Had A Rib fractures on Her Left side and She's in a Coma . but Her Vitals Our very Good . I Don't Know Why She Won't Wake Up . but we'll Help As Much as We Can .

He Left and Patted Me On The Shoulder . like Wtf . I Pulled Up a Chair Next To Lay and held Her Hand .

Baby I'm Sorry Who Ever Did This To You I Will Find Them . I Promise And Said As I Cried . Lay - Lani I'm So Sorry . You Mean Everything To Me I Don't Want You To Go Through This . I Love You . I Wanna Marry You My Beautiful Star You Are To Me . please Wake Up . I Know You Will . Your lay . Your a fighter your strong . And I Know You Are .

A lady Walked In And told me Visiting Time was over . I Got Up Kissed Lay Goodbye And Said I Loved Her . I Got In My Car And Just Went Home . I took My Clothes Off And Just Stay In My Boxers . I Took A Picture From My Wall With Me And lay From When We Was Little And Placed It on Her Side Of The Bed . I Couldn't Lose Her . I Love Her .

Lay P.O.V

I Can Hear everything But I can't move for nothing . I heard ant speaking and crying . I just wanted to hold him . as I laid there I started walking into a house and I felt like I been here before . I see a lady in a room watching tv then I noticed it was my mom . she past away when I was younger . I jumped and said mommy she look at me and said hay baby I missed you so much .

I missed you too mommy . I said as I gave her a hug .

So I've been watching you . as I always do . your hurt in the hospital baby but your going pull through because your strong like your mommy okay .

Okay mommy . I have her a kiss goodbye and said I love her and we parted ways . I walk to a room with a bed and feel asleep . I Just Want to see Anthony .