Chapter 28

Lay P.O.V

Today's A New Day . I Didn't Have Work So Imma Go To The Mall Today . It's Already 12:45 I Woke Up So Late . I Hopped In The Shower And Did My Hygiene Thing . It's Was Ode Hot And I Wanna Wear Pink So After I Got Out The Shower And Lotion And Stuff . I Put On My Pink Short , My Pink Top With The Lace At The Back , With My Pink Flats And To Top It Off My Pink Mk Watch With Mk Bag And Out On Flower Pink earrings . I Walked Downstairs To Get Some Cereal , I Called Ant To See If He Got Back Home Safe .

Phone convo

Me : BestFriend ? What You Doing ? are You still Sleep
Ant : Nothing . And Yeah , what Happened .
Me : Nothing Mr. bad Attitude I was Just Calling To See If You Got Home Safe . But Imma Talk To You Later . Im Going To The Mall
Ant : lemme See What You Wearing ? Send Me A Picture Before You Leave The House .
Me : Okay . but What's That Sound In The Back ?
Ant : It's The Tv . but I'm tired Baby Imma Call You Later .
Me: Do You Want Me To By You Anything
Ant : Nah I'm Good.
Me : Me Oka I Lov -

Phone Convo Over

Well That Made Me Feel Away . first A Bad Attitude, Noise In Back , Then He Just Hangs Up On Me . I Just Sighed in Thought I Wasn't Going Let That Ruin My Day Though I Got My Keys And Got In The Car .

( Outfit In MM . made By Me )
leaving To Go Back To Brooklyn Soon I'll Buy Some Clothes For Down There I Needed And Outfit To Go So .when I Got To The Mall . I First Headed To The True Religion Store Bought More Jeans , Shirts , And Stuff . I did The Same To All The Other Stores I Went To . I Finally Looked At The Time It Was Already 5 Something . So I Just Head To The Food Court Wit All These Bags .

Anthony P.O.V

I Turned To My Other Side Of London In My Bed Naked And Me As Well . I Put my Hand Over My Face . Iu Just Really Fucked Up Boy . I Got Up Put My Boxers On And Punched The Wall . I Seen London Wake Up In Shock . I Could Never Feel So Mad . Then Lay Called Me And I Had And Attitude. I Keep Punching The Wall And Saying Fuck . London Came Behind Me And Started Touching My Back . I Felt Calm but I Couldn't Stop Thinking About Lay . So This Is How It All Went Down . After I Got In From My Flight And Got Home . London Was In My Room Naked And She Got Up And Started Touching Me . I Tried Stopping Her But She Started touching My Dick And Started Sucking On My Neck . Then She pushed Me The Bed And Starting Taking Off My clothes Then She Just Put It In Her Self And Started Riding . then It All Went Down After That . I Never Wanted To Hurt Lay Like This . I Fucking Love That Girl But That Lil Feeling I Have For London Still I Stuck There . I a Mean I Gave London My All That's Why . I Can't Tell Lay This Shit . I Just Wanted To Head To The Trap House And Handle My Money . I Hopped In The Shower Did My Hygiene Things , Got Dressed . I Told London Imma Drop Her Home . I Need To Change My Locks If This Bitch Busing In My House . We Both Got In The Car I Drove Off . When We Got There London Tried To Kiss me I Wasn't Having That So I Just Turned My Face . The She Said She Love Me I Was Like Yeah And Drove Off To Where I Needed To Be . I Got To The Trap , I Said Wassup To My Nigga Then Headed To My Office . after I Handled The Money . I Just Drank And Smoked Away .