Chapter 33

Lay P.O.V

I couldn't believe my eyes . I was fully hurt , heartbroken and life less . I couldn't move I just cried . why would he ever do this to me I never did this to him . I only cared for him and loved him and he treats me like this . I felt he's arm pick me up and place me on the bed . As much as I wanted to leave I couldn't my body was to weak to move . he kept saying sorry sorry sorry I was starting to get aggravated. It's always fucking sorry Anthony , what the fuck . sorry lay sorry lay that's all you fucking say . Do you even love me ?

I'm in love with you I'm sorry I didn't mean to do what I did . it's just that I still had a lil feelings for London but i love you I always did Anthony said .

I Finally Found Some Strength And walk out I got in my car and drove to my dads house . I missed my room . as I got home said hi to my dad and went to bed I'm to frustrated to do this bullshit today .

* Two days later *

I woke and got ready for my dads wedding I had to walk in with Anthony even though I was very angry I didn't wanna mess up my dad wedding so I called him to tell I'm coming over .

*Phone convo *
Me : Wake Up Now Please ,today's the wedding I'm on my way over to get ready we have to walk in together
Him: Oh Shit I Forgot . but ... I'm
Me : Just Hurry And Take A Shower So I Can Fix Your Suit .
After That I hung up I didn't wanna here the bullshit . I got my dress out the closet and placed it on my bed . I got in the shower and did my hygiene stuff . when I was finished I put on some sweats and and a tank top and drove to Anthony's house .

***

When I got there he was still in the shower ... smh I went upstairs and took out his suit .
Can you hurry up please we gotta be there in an hour . I semi- yelled out
Okay lay Damn . He said

He came out in just a towel which made me weak in the knees I can feel myself getting wet but no time for that today with him .

You like something you see . he said
No now shut up and let's get dressed please .

***
As we both finished getting dress . I tied his tie while he took the my hair out the rods . we both look gorgeous . We hopped in Ants Car and drove to the wedding

Today's going be a long day . I sighed