Chapter 3

Anthony P.O.V

I Gotta Tell Lay Something Before Anything Happens That Mess Up Our Bond Because I Never Wanna Lose Her She My World Other Than London , But I Dont Wanna Leave My Bestfriend . The Car Ride Was Silent , But We Finally Pulled Up To My House . My House Was Nice . I Had Pictures Of My Family On My Wall And Pictures Of Me And Lay When We Was Kids . But I Open The Door And She Runs Upstairs To My Room . I Just Let Her Go But First A Nigga Thristy And Hungry .

Ant Can I Put On One Of Your Shirts . Lay Ask .

What Type Of Question Is That , When You Always Wear My Shirts And Hoodies . I Said .

She Didnt Reply After That . I Dont Why She Always Wearing My Clothes Even Though She Got Her Own Closet Full Of Clothes Here . But I Dont Know How To Tell Her Im Leaving . Shitt ..

Lay Im Coming Up .

Okay . She Said .

I Walked In the Room . On Some Shit Lay Is Fucking Beautiful . On Time I Walked In While She Was Getting Dressed She Was In Some Lace Underwear And Bra . She Was Just Laying There On Bed Looking At Wall . Then She Turned Her Head And Look At Me A Sighed . Took Off MY Shirt And Layed With Her .

Baby Lay . I Said .

Yes Ant .

You Ready To Talk ?

Yeah But First Why You Always Calling Me Baby ?

I Dont Know . I Been Calling You Baby Since The Day I Met You  And Your My Princess And My Baby . I Said

Oh Okay Lets Talk . she Said

Okay Baby Lay Im Leaving .

What Do You Mean Your Leaving ? She Got Up With Tears In Her Eyes .

After Graduation Im Thinking About Settling Down With London .

Mhmm Okay But ... Nvm . I Gotta Go Anthony Bye .

Where Are You Going ? And What I Tell You About Saying Bye ?

Im Going Home .

i Got Up A Grabbed Her Hand And Turned Around With Tears Running Down Her Face .

I Pick Her Up And She Wrapped Her Legs Around My Waist . Stop Crying Baby Lay . I Hate To See You Cry .

I Thought You Would Never Leave Me . She Said In A Stutter .

Im Not , Im Just Going To Start A Family With London .

But Anthony Thats - Nvm .

Thats What ?

Thats Suppose To Us Anthony . She Doesnt Love . She Pregnant By Another Nigga .

Son Bitch Why You Always Lying Son . What Chu Mouth When You Talking About Her . I Swear You Make Me Mad 

She Got Up And Started Putting Her Clothes On .

I Hate You Anthony . I Wish I Never Met You

She Ran Down Stairs , And Left  .

Mann ... I Fucked Bad This Time .

Lay - Lani P.O.V

I Really Hate Anthony . I Ran Home Crying , The While I Was Running I Bumped Into Jahmaree .

Whats Wrong Beautiful ?

It Nothing Jah .

Nah Lay Come I Live Right Here Come Inside .

My Car At The School .

Alright We Can Go Get It .

Alright Lets Go Get It  .