Chapter 43

** 1 Month later

Lay P.O.V

I'm One Month Pregnant . truly A Great Experience . The Only Thing I'm Not So Happy About It is Ant . He Been Working More And shit . Ants King Pin Which Means He Sell Drugs I Don't Know Why He Smart As Hell And Everything But He Said Somebody Playing With His Money . I Don't Know I Just don't Want Him To Get Hurt .

Today I'm Going To The Mall To Pick Out Some Baby Stuff For The Nursery . Since I Don't Know The Sex I'm Just Going To Pick Out Unisex Clothing .

I Hopped In The Shower and did My Hygiene Things Then Got Dressed And Got In The Car . Before I Drive Off Lemme Call Anthony Big Head Ass .

* Phone Convo *
Me : Anthony King ?
Him : Lay - Lani King ?
Me : I'm Going To The Mall Would You Like To Join ?
Him : Baby I Can't , I Have To ...
Me : It's Okay I'll Go By Myself .
Him : Lay If You Dear Hang Up This Phone . Listen . I'm Sorry It's Work . Im Making money For Us . I Want You To Get Everything You Want Okay . Tomorrow . we Can Go To BabyRus . Okay ?
Me : Okay But I'm Still Going To The Mall .
Him : Okay . Be Careful . Love You
Me : Love You Too

After That Conversation I Pulled Out The Drive Way To Straight To The Mall . I Wanna Get My Nails Done And BuT Clothes for Me , Cause Ant Wants To Go Baby Shopping Tomorrow . After Awhile . I Finally Pulled Up To The Mall .

****

It's Was Now 7:43 And I'm Pulling Up To The Drive Way . I Don't See Ant Car So I'm Guessing He Not Home . I Took All The Bags inside And Since I Have Nothing Else to Do I'll Start Dinner .

I'm Just Going Make Stake , Mash Potato's With White Rise And Gravy . Nothing big

Once I Finished It Was Now 9:00 On The Dot . He Still Wasn't Home So I Just Made Both Are Plates And I ate And Put His In The Fridge . once I Finish Eating I Placed a note on The Front Door Saying Your Food Is On The Fridge .
I Walked Upstairs And Took Of my Clothes And now I Was Only In A Bra and Pantie . I Cuddle Up In Ants side Of The Bed And Went to Sleep .

Hope My Baby Safe .

Anthony P.O.V

I Look At The Phone and Notice It was 1:30 Lay Has Not Called Or Texted Since Early . I Hope She's Okay . Is She Wasn't Somebody Would've Called By Now I Thought To Myself . I've Been Working All Day . Trying To Figure out Who's Been Stealing My Money . Pussy Ass Niggas Boy .

I Got Up And Left The Warehouse to Go Home A Nigga Tired And Miss His Wife . I Pulled Up The Drive Way . When I Was Opening The Door I Saw A Note Which Said " Your Food Is In The Fridge " I Prayed She's Not Mad At Me when I Walked In It Was Dark I'm Guessing She Was Sleep . I Went to Go Eat My Food And Went The Bedroom . I Notice She Was On My Side Of The Bed . she Always do This . I Took Off My Clothes I Was Now Only In My Boxers I Climbed In Bed with Her And Then Wrapped My Arms Around Her .

I Love You Lay Baby . I Said

I Love You Too Ant . Don't Ever Come Home This Late I'll Kill You . she Said .

I Got You Baby . lets Sleep .

***

I Woke the Next Morning With A Banging On The Door . Me And Lay Walk Down Stairs . It Was The Boys

Sir You Are Under The Arrest For Harboring drugs And Selling . anything You Say Or Do Will Be Healed Against You In The Court Of Law .

I Saw Lay Eyes Shed Thousand Tears Like Never Before .

Baby I'll Be Back I Promise .

I Promise.