Chapter 19

Lay P.O.V

So Me And Ken Was Walking Around A Lil . His Hands Was Over My Shoulders As We Walked Into The Grocery Store To Buy Snacks And Food For My Crib . The Some Girl Pop Up On Us .

?? : So You Talking To Other Bitches Now Kendrick ?

Ken : Who You Talk To Like That Ma ? You The One Sucking Dick All The Time .

Me : Ken Relax And Ill Leave You Two Alone .

?? : Nah Bitch Dont  Talk To My Nigga Again , I Will Beat The Shit Out Of You .

Ken : Im Not Your Nigga So Dip .

Me : * Pull Out The Glock 40 * Bitch Fuck With Me . I Clap 80 In Your Temple .

Ken : Chill Lay ,Lets Dip 

We Walked Out The Store And Headed Back To The Block .

Anthony P.O.V

I Finally Got Of The Plane And Hoped In My White Benz And Drove To Lay's House  . I Have Something Special Planned If She Not Home Just Wait .

I Finally Got To Her House And I Rang The But She Wasnt Home So I Knew She Had A Key Under The Mat Cause She Always Lose Her Keys , I Open The Door And Put Back The Key Under The Mat And Went Inside.

I Bought Her Presents A Layed Them Out In Her Room  , I Bought Her Trues , Nudies , Burberry , Fendi , Gucci Belt , Herme Also A New Iphone6+ , A Human Size Teddy Bear  , And Diamond Heart Necklace . I Put Rose Petals In Her Room Which Said I Love You And Down Stairs That Say Im Sorry .

Lay P.O.V

As Me And Ken Walk Back To The Block I Saw Ants Car Parked In My Drive Way . I Was Scared .

You Okay Lay ? , Ken Asked

Yeah , Imma See You Later . I Said As I Walk To The House . When I Walked In I Was Shocked . I Say Ant Waiting On The Step With His Hands On His Face . He Had Wrote Out Im Sorry In Rose Petals  . A- ant . I Said Stuttering . Then He Looked Up . Im So Sorry Lay I Didnt Mean To Ignore You All This Time . Come I Have A Suprise For You . He Said As He Pulled My Arm To Come Upstairs . I Walked In My Room , It Had Present Everywhere , And I Love You In Rose Petals As Well . I Just Stood There Quit . 

I Started Pacing Back And Fourth So You Just Think That Im Going Wanna Talk To You Now ? After Two Mouths Off You Just Pushing Me Out Your Life , Just So You Can Kiss Me And Say It Was A Mistake , So You Can Propose To That Hoes In Front Of Me , So You Can Say Im Sorry Everytime I Put Some Type Of Feelings For You Out There To Tell You Then You Just Break My Heart . No Get Out . NOW , I Screamed And Cried  .  I Just Broke In Pieces .

Anthony P.O.V

Lay Im Truly Sorry Pleasee Forgive Me . I Cried On My Knees . I Love You Please .

No Get Put Now , She Screamed . I Just Left To Let Her Calm Down . ive Hurt Her Enough . I hopped In My Car And Went To The Neareast Hotel I Can Find .