Chapter 16

London P.O.V

  So Baby I Missed You . I Said As  I Kissed Him . I Love You . I Pulled Down Hnis Pants And Started Sucking His Dick .

After Awhile I Got Up Ans Went To The Bedroom . He Started Kissing My Neck Then He He Pulled Down My Pants After That . . .

Lay - Lani P.O.V

I Watched Tv For The Night And Talk To Prince On The Phone . 

* Phone Convo *

Prince : Layyyy I Miss You .

Lay : I Just Left

Prince : So I Miss You . Imma Come Visit You . And Im Tired And Dont Feel Good . So Imma Come And You Could Take Care Of Me .

Lay : Ughh You Always Sick . Have You Talk To Kyla .

Prince : Nah She Dont Come Back Till The Fifth . Im Going Sleep Dont Hang Up .

Lay : Okay Whatever Night Big Head

Prince : goodnight Ugly .

I Text Ant But He Never Texted Back So I Just Went To Sleep . I Really Miss Anthony . He Doesnt Even Know Im Gone .

Anthony P.O.V

Im One More Block Away From The House And I Wanna Thank God That He Ge Got Me Home Safe . I Got A Text But Imma Check It When I Get Inside .  I Parked The Car And Walk To The Door Which Was Open . I Pulled Out My Gun And Look Around The House I Aint See Nothing But Heard A Lot Of Screaming . I Ran Up Stairs Open My Room Door To See London Fucking Another Nigga .

Baby Its Not What It Seems . She Said

You Deadass Stfu . And Who You Nigga ?

What You Mean Who You ? Nigga Gtfo Out My Crib .

Wait Bitch You Be Having This Nigga In My Crib  . The Nigga Said

You Know What Gtfo . Both Yall . And Dont Get Dressed Cause Them Clothes Mines Nigga And I Bought It . Wait Nigga Are You Wearing My Clothes  . What The Fuck . Get Out Before I Buss A Cap In Both Yall Niggas Ass .  I Said

What About The Baby ?  She Said

I Thought It Was My Baby . The Nigga Said .

I Dont Know Who Baby It Is . She Said .

Just Gtfo My House .