Chapter 24

Lay - Lani

It's 10:38 I Got Up And Push Ant To The Other Side If The Bed . I Went To The Bathroom Washed My Face And Brush My Teeth . Then I Went Downstairs And Made Pancakes , Sausages , And Eggs Before Mr . Truck Head Wake Up . Then My Phone Started To Ring It Was My Dad .
* Phone Convo *
Me : Hi Daddy , How You Been ?
Dad : I've Been Good Mama . So I Got Some Good News .
Me : Tell Me .
Dad : I'm Getting Married In A Month on The 26
Me : For Real ... Well Finally Omg I'm going To Get A Ticket Soon as I Can .. I Can't Wait .
Dad : Okayy But I'll Talk To You Later
Me : Okayy Love You
Dad : Love You Too Mama Bye .
I Was So Happy For Him . I Went Upstairs And To Wake Up Ant For Breakfast . His Ass Was Sleeping On The Floor 😭 So I Jumped On Him .

Nigga Get The fuck Up . Big Ass . I Said Laughing
You Push Me Off The Bed . He Said
No You Fell Now Come Eat . I Soon Leave For Work . I Said

After We Ate Breakfast I Hopped In The Shower , and Got Ready For Work .

Anthony P.O.V
While Lay Got Ready For Work I Made Reservations At This Nice Restaurant Downtown And Imma Take Her To See Fifty Shades Of Grey . She Said She Wanna See That Soo Movies Then Dinner . I Heard Lay Say Bye Then I Hopped In The Shower . I'm Go Bye Pair Of Jordan's And A Charm Bracelet . I Got In The Shower And Did My Hygiene Things . I Really Do Love Lay With All My Heart But I Still Have Some What Feelings For London . I Don't Know What To Do . I'm Happy With Lay Imm Stay With Lay . When I Got Out The Shower I Put On My Black Polo Sweats And my Red Nike Hoodie My Red 3s . I'm Going To Buy Her Those Jordan's And A Charm Bracelet. I Got In My Car and Drove Downtown . I Went The Jewelry Store First . I Love This Girl So Much I'll Buy Her The World If I Have To . The Charm Bracelet was $450 I Put Ballet Slipper , a girl running tennis racket , anything the reminds her Of Her Achievements She Did . After I Went To Foot slicker And Bought Her Retro 10s The All Red Ones . After I Was Finish I Drove Mc.Donald's A Nigga Was Hungry again .When I Got There I Bought 20 Piece Chicken Nuggets And Three Double Cheeseburgersb And A Large Sprite . Lay Won't Be Home Till Around 6 So Imma Just Go The Gym .