Chapter 6

Lay - Lani P.O.V

Finally Prom Day And Im Getting Ready With Kyla . I Havent Talked To Anthony Since The Day Of The Arguement . I Really Miss Him But He Broke A Promise . So Basically Its Been Month . For Prom I Had A Long White Dress The Shapes My Curves And The Back Out , My Hair Was Down To The Middle Of My Back With Drop Curls And I Had White Heels On , And I Looked Beautiful And Yes I Had A Date . Its This Boy Name Prince He Was Fine . We Talk But Im Not Ready For A Relationship Yet .

Lay You Look Beautiful . Kyla Said .

And You Look Stunning . I Said

We Walked Down Stairs And Took Pictures And Stuff .

Then Prince And Jah Came . Jah Was Kyla Date . Yup I Got Them Together .

We Took Some More Pictures And We Heading Out .

Anthony P.O.V

Its Been A Month Since Me And Lay Talked . Its Hard Not Talking To Her but Its Whatever . Todays Prom . And I Just Finish Getting Dressed .

Finially Nigga . Damn . The Bros Said Sync

Lets Head Out .

My Date Was Of Course London . Shes Been Acting Werid Lately . But Ill Figure That Out Later .  Its Time To Party . Me And The Guys And Their Dates Hopped In The Limo .

*** 10 Minutes Later .

We Finially Got To The Hall It Was Packed . Everybody Was Turning Up , But I Didnt See Lay .

Lay - Lani P.O.V

I Finally Got To Prom . When Me And Prince Walked . Heads Was Turning . Everybody Was Like Yall Cute And Shit Cause Prince Keep Kissing My Forehead .

Im Get Us Something To Drink . Go Find Us A Table . He Said .

Okay .

I Finally Found Us A Table And I Was On My Phone Taking Selfies With Kyla . Then I Got A Tap On My Sholder . I Turned Around It Was Anthony .

You Look Beautiful Lay . He Said .

Thank You . And You Look Handsome . Take A Picture With Me .

Thank You , And Okay .

After The Picture He Left . I Just Went Back And Posted The Picture On Instagram . I Wrote Bad Terms But Always Will Love My Bestfriend . I Got Mad Likes . Prince Finally came Back With The Drinks .

It Has Liq In Lay  . He Said .

What Type ?

Vodaka .

Ight Thats Good Prince .

We Talked And The A Slow Song Came On .

Will You Dance With Me ? Prince Asked .

Of Course I Would . I Responded

We Danced And I Saw London Mean Mugging Me Like She Dead Look Like Trash For Prom ,She Had A Party Dress On I Dont Know Why Like You Got Anthony . You Want Prince To  . Oh Well

Then Prince Gave Me A Kiss On The Lips . And Then I Layed My Head On His Chest And We Dance The Night Away . Im Just Happy That Graduations Tomorrow And Summer Vaction . Im Planning To Go On Trips This Summer .

*** Later That Night

Prince dropped Me Home And We Sat In My Living Room And We Talked .

Lay I Really Like You But , Your To Prefect And I Dont Wanna Mess Up Our Relationship By Me Cheating , So Lets Just Stay Friend .

Okay I Agree .

I Was Happy That We Talked About That   . Then He Gave Me A Kiss On My Forehead And Left . Im Going To Take A Shower .

Anthony P.O.V

I Was Finally Home Frome Prom . Lay Looked So Beautiful . Like 8th Grade Prom

* Flashback*

I Was At Lay House Waiting For To Finish Getting Ready For Prom She Was My Date .

When She Came Down She Looked Wonderful .

*FlashBack Over*

I Always Had Feeling for Lay But I Dobt She Was Different , I Dont Wanna Hurt Her . Im Going To Text Her .

Text Mode

Me : Baby Lay

Lay : Yeah .

Me : Wassup ?

Lay : Nothing , Umm Can I Sleep Over Im Lonely

Me : Okay . You Know I Always Loved Sleeping Next To You .

When She Said She Want To Sleep Over , My Heart Bounced With Joy . When Were Kids And We Had Sleep Overs I Would Always Sleep Next To Her And Hold Her Because He Felt Right .

*** 15 Minutes Later

The Door Rang And it Was Lay She Look Sad So I Picked Her Up She Wrapped Her Legs Around My Wasit And I Went Upstairs .