Chapter 12

Anthony P.O.V

We Got To The Mall And I Saw Lay And Prince Laughing And Holding Hands And Shit Im Not Going To Front That Made Me Mad . I Turned To London She Look Mad . Then We Walked To Them . London Started Barking At Prince And All Hell Broke Lose . .

Bitch Just Tell Ant Its Not His Baby . Lay Said .

Yoo Lay Get The Fuck Out My Face . I Said

Smh Boyy London You Grimey . Prince Said .

Then They Both Walked Away . Im So Mad Right Now . I JustvWalked Off To BabyRus .

Lay - Lani P.O.V

Ant Really Getting Me Mad I Swear . Its Like He Doesnt Even Listen . Ughh I Really Cant Wait To Leave .

You Ight ? Prince Asked .

Yeaah Lets Go To Mickey Ds . Im Hungry Nigga .

Ight Ma .

Can I Get A Bacon Clubhouse Meal With 20 Piece Chicken Nuggets And A Large Soda .

Damm Layy .

We Both Started Laughing .

We Sat Down And Ate , And Talked .

***1hour Later .

We Finally Left Mickey Ds Then We Just Walked Around The Mall A Lil It Was 12:13 .

I Wanna Get A New Chain With My Name On It . I Said

Ight Lets Go To The Jewelry Store Ill Buy You Necklace .

You Dont Have Too .

I Want To .

Alright . Thank You Prince

We Got To The Store And Got The Necklace Form So I Can Be Sent Cali When I Get There . The We Got Into The Car So I Can Get Ready For The Airport . So I Wont Miss My Flight .

You Want Me To Come With You To The Airport Lay ?

Nah Im Good .

Alright Facetime When You Get There .

Alright Be Safe Prince .

Then He Left And I Walked Inside . I Got In The Shower To Rinse Off A Lil . Took Out My Clothes . I Wore My H&m Denim Light Blue Jeans W . My White Hollister Long Sleeve Shirt And My Columbiana 11s , Then I Untied My Hair .

I Talked To My Dad And His Girl A Lil Then I Said My Gooodbyes Then Left . It Was Only 12:56 So By Time I Get To The Airport It Would Be 1:30 At Leats Cause I Drive Fast .

***

I Finally Got To The Airport It Was 1:26 A lil Ealier So I Found Were my Plane Was Located And Waited . They Said It Would Be Delayed 20 Minutes I Really Didnt Mind .

I Called Ant A Couple Times But He Didnt Answer . So I Just Texted Him .