Chapter 44 - Taehyung's Genius Bun

Start from the beginning

" Lucky Taehyung, because you have a genius husband like Jungkookie " Soo Hyun said to me with a small smile, wait why he looks sad... perhaps he likes my Bun, HELL NO!, Bun giggled and I noticed his ear turning red, oh someone is shy " Well at least we have a genius in our house not a brat like you " Grandma said pointing at me.

I scoffed " Old woman, be glad You have my cute little husband here you got all of our backs " I said and squeezed Kook's cheeks, who whines " It hurts " I chuckled and turn to face Grandma and Soo Hyun " Okay you guys to and get ready to face the day " I rolled my eyes, I don't want to hear her new speech " Come on " I grabbed his hands and dragged him towards the room.

Time Skip....

No one's Pov

Jungkook looks at Taehyung who was struggling with his tie " What is this thing " He mumbled and sighed, Taehyung never wear ties before by himself, Jin always used to tie it for him, but today Jin said No beside he was annoyed by his childest behavior " I give up " Taehyung said and threw the tie on the bed, frustrated.... Jungkook smiles and stood up.

He grabbed the tie from the bed and made his way towards Taehyung " here I will help you " Jungkook helped him, Taehyung was staring at him with a small smile, Jungkook looks up and blushed when he saw Taehyung so close to his face " You love me right? " Taehyung asked him... Jungkook cleanched his coat trying so hard not to blush too hard.

Taehyung chuckled " I know you do " Taehyung said and kissed his cheeks softly " I love you " Taehyung said to him with a smile, Jungkook looks up at him blinking his doe eyes " Okay don't look at me like that " Taehyung said to Jungkook Which confused him  " Hyung " Taehyung hummed to him " Can I come with you, I won't disturb you in the office I promise " Jungkook said to him which made Taehyung chuckled.

" Of course you can it's your husband's office, you don't need anyone's permission " Taehyung said now moving his head towards the mirror, fixing his Hairs, Jungkook smiled widely " okay, let me change my clothes " Jungkook said and ran inside the bathroom to get ready, Taehyung chuckled " one day he is gonna kill me with his cuteness " He said.

On the other hand Bogum looks at Mina who was drinking her coffee in the hospital's canteen alone,He smirked and slowly made his way towards her " Hey Marina,can I sit here?" Bogum asked her with his annoying smile, Mina shook her head with blank expressions, Bogum cleanched his fists controlling his anger, nobody ever rejected him, And Mina just rejected him for the second time just like Jungkook.

" I'm sorry, but I have to go and check my patients, Mina said and told up...she wore his coat and slowly made her way out of the canteen while Bogum stare at her back " I won't leave you Marina " Bogum said, his eyes turning red, Mina smirked " let's see how long can you bear your insult Park Bogum "  She said and once again smirked.

In Taehyung's office....

Taehyung was working on his paperwork, while Jungkook was sitting on the couch, reading his books, They both were so lost in their work they didn't notice Lisa in the office " Hey Jungkookie " Jungkook git starlted, he looks at her, who was smiling widely at him " H-Hey " He said with a nervous smile...

" How are you doing ?" She asked him, mentally she was happy that finally she was talking with her brother normally, not fighting " I'm good Nonna "  Lisa smiled hold her eyes back not to cry in front of her, She felt
so good when Jungkook called him Noona " I hope you don't mind me calling you Noona " Lisa smiled at him and shook her head, while her eyes tearly, which worried Jungkook a little.

" I'm free can we drink together in the canteen " Lisa hoped that Jungkook sat yes, because she wanted to spend her time with her brother.... Jungkook turn his head towards Taehyung and saw him too busy with his work " Okay " Jungkook said and stood him... grabbing his sling bag...

Jungkook smiled and followed Lisa who smiled widely and litterly dragged him toward the canteen, It was difficult for him to keep up the pace with her....But he still was glad that Lisa was not that old mean girl.....

______________________
Chapter 44

So Bogum's Pride is hurting, let's see how long he can save himself from our team.

Get ready for some Taekook moments in the next Chapter 🌚

It's almost 5am and I'm trying this so I hope there are only few mistakes....

Favorite part of the chapter?

Thanks for reading ❤️

- I purple you 💜

-author Nim 🐰