BSM: He regrets saying some things *Requested*

This chapter is dedicated to @Harrystyles1872 . Thank you for requesting this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

You guys can request a DDM/BSM to be dedicated to you.

Just hit me with quick notes of the story, your name etc. etc.

DM me the details.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's Age - 14 y/o

Harry's Age - 26 y/o

Gemma's Age - 28 y/o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

Harry has always been distant, especially with me. Gemma and I share a bond, a true sisters bond and also because I am little, she takes extra care of me and loves me from all of her heart. Even though Harry doesn't show his love and care for me, I know by heart that he does love me.

Whenever I feel low or feel like crying or I want to share some good news, I always go to her first. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just came from my school. I throw my bag into my room and get ready to go to Gemma's room to tell her about my exciting day.

As soon as I reach her door, I hear Gemma say my name, "Harry, Y/N is our little sister, How can you even say that?" And then I hear Harry's Voice.

"I know Gem but she gets annoying sometimes or most of the times. At the dinner table, she talks and talks or whenever I wanna go out and spend some time with you, she always tries to tag along. She is little, I can't talk to her about most of the things that I can with you" I hear all of it and tears starts to pour down my cheeks. I didn't know that I was so annoying and he didn't like me being with him. 

I hear it and start to overthink about what he just said. The moment I turn around to go to my room, Harry opens the door to get out and sees me there. He doesn't say anything and walk pasts me. 

Gemma sees me and comes forward to comfort me but I just run down the stairs and out of the house. 

I look behind while running and when I turn my head forward again, I stop as the car's headlights blind me and the car hits me.

Then the darkness takes over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry why would you say those things about her. You see what happened, huh?" I can't believe what is happening. Oh my god!!" I hear Gemma yelling at Harry. The voices sound like they are coming from far away. 

I try hard to talk but no words come out of my mouth. Everything hurts from my head  to toe. Darkness is taking over again.

I see Harry barges into the room and comes to sit next to the bed. I look at him and try to smile a little. He takes my hand and says sorry. He repeats over and over about how much he hates saying those things. 

My breathing rate suddenly goes down and I take my last breath while looking at him with a little smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovelies!

I hope you guys like this chapter.

Make sure to give it a vote and comment down below.

Follow me.

Thank you.

All The Love. xoxo