BSM: He finds out about your relationship with one of his bandmates ( Part 4 )

A/N

Requests are open , if you guys want any ddm or bsm to be dedicated to you please DM me your requests and I will surely write each and every requests for you guys.

Also send me your idea on which you want your ddm or bsm to be along with your name and age. You can also comment down below the requests.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/B/N - Louis
Your age - 18 y/o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I was watching movies with my boyfriend Zayn and we were home alone.

Mom, dad and Niall had gone to dinner at some friend of dad's.

They asked me to come with them but I denied and said that I had homework to do. Actually I wanted to spend some time with my boyfriend and nobody knows about us. So, I didn't tell them the exact reason.

They said they'll come back later. So I had the whole house to myself.

It was about 10:30 and Zayn was about to leave when I stopped him and kissed him passionately. He kissed back with the same love and we started making out.

Suddenly the main door opened and we drifted apart.

Louis was standing there looking shocked.

"Hi-hi brother" I didn't know what else to say.

"So is this your homework? Zayn is your homework?" He came closer and was pointing at Zayn while staring at me.

"I am sorry, I lied. I wanted to tell you Louis, I swear. I was just finding the right time. I am so so so sorry brother." I started to babble but stopped.

"It is just a little too much to take in. My best mate with my sister." He sat on the couch and gestured for us to take a seat.

"Mate, She is right. We wanted to tell you" Zayn took my side and spoke up.
"I really love her brother. I really do."

"Promise me that you will never break each other's heart, especially you Zaynie. I will break your nose if you ever did that." Louis said it keeping a straight and serious face.

"I promise, I would never break her heart." Zayn smiled and looked at me.

"Okay, I am happy for you guys." Louis stood up.

"Thank you Louis, love you." Louis hugged us and was going to his room when he stopped and turned.

"You two were gross" Louis laughed while reminding us of the time when we were kissing on the couch.

I laughed and ran after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope ya'll like this chapter.

Make sure to vote, comment and share.

Thank you.

All The Love. Xoxo