DDM: When you have a nightmare

Harry's daughter - 4 y/o
Daughter's name - Y/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have just woken up by a nightmare. You are panting and tears are running down your cheeks. Your heart is beating so fast.

You get out of your small fluffy bed and start to walk towards your parents room. You decide not to knock and enter the room quickly.

You get to your dad "Daddy" You say with lower voice but he doesn't hear "Daddy, wake up" You say a little louder this time. He hears you and rolls to the bed side where you are standing.

"What happened baby? Why are you up?" He ask with his husky voice.

"Daddy, I had a nightmare" You start to cry.

"Oh baby don't worry, daddy's here love, no one will hurt you. Daddy will never let something hurt his baby" He says and hugs you tighter. His heart breaks seeing you crying.

"Daddy, can I sleep with you tonight please?" You plead. "Sure sweetie you can, come here" He says and smiles. You lay down with him. His arms secures around you.

"Good night baby, daddy loves you" He says "Good night daddy, I love you" You say while burying your head in his chest and you are out like a light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys like this.

Please like ,comment and share.

Thank you.

Follow me, All the Love. Xoxo