DDM: You get in trouble *Requested*

This chapter is dedicated to @Oned___10 . Thank you for requesting and I hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Name - Y/N
Your Age - 3 y/o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV 

Olivia and I are sitting in the backyard with our daughter Y/N. She is playing quietly with her toys meanwhile Olive and I are talking about some stuff. 

"Daddaa" Suddenly, Y/N yelled for me. "What is it love?" I thought a bug or something might have hurt her. 

When I reached for her. She grabbed my hand and bit me. "Oww" I pulled my hand back and was surprised at her behavior. 

"Why would you do this?" I asked her. Olivia took my hand and started rubbing the bitten area.

Instead of answering my question, Y/N stood up and came towards me. 

I was looking at her for an answer but she again reached for me to bite on my cheek. "Y/N, What are you doing missy?" I was getting angry at her.

"Y/N, Why are you biting daddy?" Olivia asked her clearly as shocked as I was. 

"It is fun mommy" She replied and started giggling.

"No, it is not fun Y/N, it hurts daddy" I told her. "Biting someone is not fun love, bad kids bite and you are not a bad girl right?" I was trying to teach her.

"But I saw Chrissy biting May and Chrissy said it is fun" She told me about our neighbor's daughters. 

I looked at Olivia after knowing where she learned it from. 

"YOU STOP RIGHT THERE Y/N" She tried to bite me again and I had enough. 

"You are in a time out and no toys for the rest of the day" I took her inside, Olivia tried to stop me by grabbing my arm but I didn't.

I took her into the living room and by now she started crying. "Stand here until I tell you to move and give me that stuffy" I told her and took the toy she was holding. 

"Daddy, not stuffy" She cried for her toy. 

"Harry, she is a child, she doesn't know anything" My wife told me. "She will now" I was mad because even though I tried to tell her NO two times, she again bit me and this behavior should not be tolerable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been 15 minutes and we could hear light sobs coming from Y/N.

"We really need to talk to the neighbors or we need to stop Y/N from playing with them. I don't want bad influence on her from such a young age" I told Olivia, who nodded.

"Harry, I think you should go and talk to her now" I nodded my head and went to the living  room.

I sat down on the floor beside her. "Look at me" She looked at me with watery eyes. 

"I am sowwy, daddy" She apologized between her sobs. "No biting anymore, okay?" I told her and held my pinky for her to make a promise. 

"I powmise, No biting" She pinky promised and I hugged her tightly. She stayed in my arms for long enough and I continuously gave her light kisses on her forehead because they're her favorite. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all like it.

Please vote, comment and share.

Thank you.

Follow me, All the Love. Xoxo