BSM: He takes you to the premiere of DWD

Your Age - 17 y/o
Harry's Age - 22 y/o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is the premiere of Don't Worry Darling in which Harry's starred as a male lead. I was so excited when he was shooting for the movie. I even went to the shooting with him and I must say my brother got some skills. 

I am so proud of him already but he makes me proud on him even more every single time he does something new. It actually inspires me to achieve a lot of my goals. 

"You ready, Y/N?" Harry called out for me from downstairs. I did a last touch up and went downstairs to see him dressed in a black suit. 

I was wearing a floor length red dress to compliment his matte black look. The dress was perfect to show off my curves and it may help me find a prince charming for me at the premiere, lol.

We reached at the premiere and fans were all around, shouting celebrities name who are starred in this movie. 

Harry got out first and the screaming got louder. All we could hear is Harry's name being yelled. 

He came to my side and opened the door for me. He gave me his hand for support as I got out of the car. People knew who I am, as they all have seen me on Instagram as Harry's sister and a lot of them even follow me. 

We started to walk and Harry started signing diaries and posters that fans were holding. Some of them even asked me for a picture.

It was all overwhelming for me and I could feel how much overwhelming it is for Harry who is actually the star.  

When Harry was called on stage for a little interview, he grabbed my hand and took me on the stage as well. 

After his interview, interviewer also asked me How was I feeling? I just had one word to describe it and I said out loud "Proud". I could hear cheering from his fans in the background. Harry had a big smile on his face after hearing my answer. 

The day was amazing and we had fun afterwards as well. I met big stars that I never imagined I could meet. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all like it.

Please vote, comment and share.

Thank you.

Follow me, All the Love. xoxo