BSM: He finds out about your relationship with one of his bandmates (Part 2)

Y/B/N - Niall
Your age - 17 y/o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N' POV

I was going to the concert with my best friend. Actually, it is not just some concert, it is One Direction and the fact is that my brother Niall is in it and my boyfriend Harry too.

We got together just 3 months ago and it was the best day when he asked me to be his girl friend. I have always liked him and vice versa but he had the guts to say, so yeah we're together now. But Niall and other band mates doesn't know about us.

"Come on Y/N, we're gonna be late" My friend yelled from downstairs. I did a last touch up and we went on our way to concert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(At concert)

I obviously had access to back stage so before the concert started, me and my friend went there to meet the boys.

I saw Louis and Liam in the corridor screaming at each other for I think no particular reason.

I greeted them with a hug then went to Niall's room.

"Hey brother, someone is looking dashing huh!" I hugged him and talked for a while. My friend started talking to him and I got the chance to meet Harry privately.

I went to his room and there he was dressing himself and swaying to the song he was listening to.

He saw me and smiled. "Hey babe, missed you" he said and came towards me.

I kissed him passionately. I love his kisses so much. I just want him to kiss me all day but anyways he is such a sweetheart.

We talked and after a while, I kissed him to take my leave only then the door opened and there he was, Niall standing still and looking at us with a confused expression.

But then he smiled. "I always wanted you two to be together, I knew there would be something someday" He came and hugged both of us.

Harry and I was a little shocked. "So you are okay with this, us?" Harry asked him and he nodded.

"I know as a brother I had to be angry or something but I am not but I will be if you ever try to break her precious heart mate" He had a serious face and I couldn't be more happy.

"I love you Ni" I smiled at him.

"I love you too sweetheart" He kissed my forehead and hugged Harry.

It was indeed the best day of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know guys, I haven't been active for so long and I am so sorry for that. I have been busy with some stuff but now I will try to be active and update my stories.

And make sure to check my other stories and show your love and support.

Thank you.

All The Love. Xoxo