BSM: He makes fun of your friend

Hello Lovelies! This is just a short and simple imagine, hope you all like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N - Your Name

Y/F/N - Your Friend's Name

Ages - 15 y/o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's Age - 20 y/o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went outside the in the parking lot of my school. Harry has come today to pick me up from school. I saw him in the car.

He waved at me from inside the car and I smiled at him. I actually missed him as he is studying in another state and I rarely get to see him. 

"Hey brother" I said and I opened the door and sat inside. 

"Hey love, how you doing?" He asked as he hugged me. "I am doing okay, what about you?" I asked while putting my backpack in the back seat. 

"I am doi-What the fuck?" He was going to answer but looked behind me and started laughing.

"What did Y/F/N do to her hair? She looks so bad" He was continuously laughing. I looked behind me through the window, she was going home I suppose. Then, I looked back at Harry. 

"Harry, don't laugh" I told him. 

"Are your serious? She looks like a bald clown, look at her" He was non-stop laughing making remarks on her and I couldn't bear it anymore.

"STOP IT HARRY" I yelled at him and he stopped laughing. "What?" He was surprised to see me so stern.

"She has cancer and is currently undergoing chemo therapy" I told him. I was really mad at him.

"You are so disrespectful, I never thought you would be like that. Making fun of someone whom you don't know what situation is in" I looked away from him. 

"Oh, I am so sorry, I didn't know" He tried apologizing.

"Exactly, you didn't know and that means you need to stop this behavior. I am so upset with you" I told him.

"Y/N, don't be upset. I, really am sorry. I accept my mistake. I shouldn't have laughed like that" He again apologized and held my hand.

"Okay, fine" I said.

"But this kind of thing shouldn't happen ever again, promise me?" I looked at him. "Never, I promise" He promised and gave me a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all like it.

Please vote, comment and share.

Thank you.

Follow me, All the Love. xoxo