BSM: Louis realizes his mistake and apologizes to you *Requested*

Y/N's POV

I was sitting in my room just thinking about everything that has been going on for the past few years.

My brother, Louis who used to be so close to me, who did everything with me and supported and loved me now ignores me as he has become famous after X- Factor. My sister Lottie is 6 years older than me. She has also become famous after she started blogging and opened her YouTube channel.

My elder twin sisters, Phoebe and Daisy are also famous because of YouTube and my younger twin sisters are too young to be famous.

Then there is me, I am not famous, loved or anything. I am ignored by my brother too. He spends time with other sisters because they're famous and have a lot to talk about. He also spend time with you her twins because they are little and fun.

But my mum and fizzy love me and support me always.

I sing in my room and practice sometimes. I can say that I sing really good but I am hesitant to sing in front of anyone. My sis fizzy knows about it and she told me few weeks back to audition for the X- Factor this year. She was actually bugging me to do that.

As no one really knows that I am Louis's sister. Nobody will actually have assumptions.

So yeah I am auditioning today and I am really scared.

Really scared.

We went to the place where auditions were happening.

I got my number after standing in line for 2 hours.

When my name was called. Fizzy gave me a thumbs up and wished me the best.

I got on stage and there were four judges including Simon Cowell from whom I was the most scared of.

They asked me which song I was going to perform and I replied with "scars to your beautiful".

I started singing and I was shaking from within. But I kept singing and tried my best.

When I was at the end, I saw the whole crowd was standing up.

I ended the song and everyone was clapping and hooting for me.

I even got selected.

I was happy for all the love but a little sad that my brother was not there to acknowledge my talent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the finals. I was in the finals, first of all, I couldn't believe that I made it and second,now that I made it, I was more nervous than ever. I want to win this show.

My sister fizz was there, supporting me through all of this. My other sisters were "busy" and mum was also busy with the twins.

My name was called and the moment I went up on the stage my heart started pounding.

I saw that the guest appearance was made by Louis Tomlinson, my brother.

I could see the shock on his face but  he couldn't say anything obviously.

I started singing and the crowd become silent.

My performance ended and everybody was screaming my name with love and clapping for me.

I was in tears, tears of joy.

Judges also stood up but I could only focus on my brother, who was standing and clapping for me.

When the time of the judgment came. Louis was the one to announce the winner.

"And the winner is .........................." Y/N TOMLINSON".

I started crying. I looked at fizzy who was crying backstage and then I looked at Louis. He handed me the trophy and hugged me. He whispered in my ear "I am proud of you baby girl".

That was the moment, the moment I was waiting for.

We got out of the stage and I hugged fizzy, I called mum to tell her.

I went home and I saw something that I couldn't even imagine.

I saw my mum, my sisters, all there standing to greet me. They congratulated me and came one by one to hug me.

They all apologised for all this time they ignored me. I forgave them all and we continued to celebrate.

It was late at night and I was in my room when the door creaked open and I saw Louis standing there.

He came inside and sat on my bed in front of me.

"I am sorry, so so sorry for treating you like nothing" he started crying and I too.

"I love you so much love and I am so proud of you baby girl, so proud. I didn't know you could sing so well and could win this show but now you did and I don't have the words. Forgive me babe, I will love you forever and ever".

I hugged him and he knew my answer. I just wanted him to be there for me.

"It is fine Louis,  I love you too" He kissed my forehead and we talked about so much stuff later. This was the best day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all like this chapter.

Please vote, comment and share.

Thank you.

All The Love. Xoxo