DDM: Christmas (Part 2)

I was crying my eyes out at the thought of daddy breaking the promise of coming home on Christmas.

I heard someone coming upstairs and suddenly the door opened. I actually thought for a second that it may be daddy but no it was mommy.

She came up to me and sat on bed. "Baby girl don't be upset, you know your daddy is working and he wanted to be here. Please sweet, stop crying" She said in a low tone as if she is also sad. "But he pro - promised mommy" I stuttered a little.

(After three days)

The main door opened and suddenly I heard "Hey baby girl" Of course, I recognised the voice, it was daddy's. I wanted to jump in his arms but I was sad and upset so I chose not to.

He came towards me with a smile. Mommy was on the other side of the room. "Sweety, it's daddy, aren't you happy to see me?" He asked. He probably saw my face. I turned around and ran up stairs. I, again cried and just cried.

I was laying on the bed but not crying anymore. The door opened and I heard daddy sitting on my bed. "Baby, I am sorry. I know I broke my promise  and I am really sorry. I know you wanted me to be here on Christmas, I wanted to as well but baby please forgive daddy for breaking his promise and not coming home before. I missed you and I love you so much sweet" he explained everything. I turned around and kept my head low.

"I missed you daddy and I love you too and I am sorry too for over reacting but you're here so let's celebrate now" I smiled at him and jumped onto him. "Easy princess easy" He caught me and hugged me tightly. We saw mommy at the door watching us. "Group hug" I screamed and mommy joined us too. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all like this.

Please vote, comment and share.

Thank you.

Follow me, All the Love. Xoxo