BSM: Drunk

Hello lovelies...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your name - Y/N
Your Age - 17 y/o
Harry's Age - 22 y/o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I was sitting on the couch watching "friends". I was having the best time because first my family went on a vacation and second my brother Harry is at some club. So, I have full house to myself right now and I enjoy peace so much. Having your own company is something amazing, well it is for me.

Ding Dong .......Ding Dong ....

Ha! sometimes, peace doesn't want to be in your life. As I heard the door bell, I muted the T.V. and went to see who it was. I am sure it won't be Harry because if he goes to clubs he usually comes back at 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning from clubs.

I looked from the peephole and saw a drunk Harry leaning his head on the door. Hm..I was wrong.

I opened the door and he went straight into my arms. Oh! god, help this boy.

Why did he drink that much if he can't even handle himself?

"Y/NNNNNN.... you upp, whyee?" He screeched my name and looked up at me with his big green eyes like a lost puppy. "Well I was happy to be alone but someone thought different and disturbed me with his drunk ass" I told him and held him up.

"Whoo..?" He asked and I sat him on the couch. "No one, sit here and DO NOT fall asleep okay? I am gonna go and get a glass of water for you" I told him and he put his fingers on his eyes and opened them a bit. I laughed and went into the kitchen.

I got the glass of water and went back to see him asleep. I put the glass on the table and tried to get him up.

"Come on Harry, wake up and go to your room" I did so much hard work but he wouldn't move. He pulled me down on the couch and cuddled up to me. "I love you sister, Don't leave" He said half asleep. "I love you too my big drunk ass brother and I won't go anywhere" I giggled and cuddled up to him more. And we both fell asleep right there on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all like it.

Please vote, comment and share.

Thank you.

Follow me, All the Love. Xoxo