BSM: Surprised him with your acting skills *Requested*

This chapter is dedicated to @CruellaOurSaviour . Thank you for requesting this topic. I hope you enjoy it.

Also, Requests are open. Dm me or comment down below your requests.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's Age - 22 y/o

Your Age - 16 y/o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

Me and my brother was sitting side by side at the movie theatre, ready to watch a movie in which I was starred as a leading actress. My brother was looking at me all proud that his little sister has become so big in such no time. 

"You ready Hazza?" I asked. "More than anything" He smiled at me and we turned our faces to the screen. 

The movie ended and I saw Hazza with tears in his eyes. I knew that the movie was an emotional ride but never thought I'd see him crying. 

Everyone congratulated each other and at last we all went home after the interview. I couldn't speak to Harry properly at the time but on the ride home I did.

"Sooooo?" I looked at him. "You were brilliant little one. I loved every bit of it and your acting is just incredible. Those emotions, oh god! Those emotions were everything" He looked at me for a second with so much proud and love in his eyes. "I can see you up there with an Oscar in your hand" I chuckled at his statement.

"Oh come on, I don't know about that. Long way to go Hazza. Looooonngggg fucking way to go" I giggled.

"Ayy, you are an actress and has become big but no swearing. You have to be at least 50 to cuss" He stated and I gave him the biggest eyeroll. 

"I am just so happy that you liked it. It means a lot like too much" I told him. 

"I just can't believe everything that is happening. I love you sister. You'll be the biggest star in no time" He pulled me into a side hug and kissed my head.

"I love you too Hazza." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all like it.

Please vote, comment and share.

Thank you. Follow me.

All the Love. Xoxo