BSM: You're marrying a girl *Requested*

This chapter is dedicated to @styles-things . Thank you for suggesting this topic.

Y/N's Age - 25

Harry's Age - 28 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I didn't know how to say that to Harry, my brother that I love a girl and she had proposed to me. It's just me and my brother and I never opened up to him. Our mom and dad had passed away when I was in high school. Since then, Harry's my everything.

My fiancé told me so many times to open up to him but I couldn't. I always thought What if he doesn't accept it and I didn't want to lose him as well. 

But now I needed to tell him. So, I gathered up some courage and went to the living room wearing a ring on my ring finger. I saw him working on his laptop on the couch. 

"Harry" I sat down beside him. He looked up at me and nodded for me to continue. "I need your full attention. I need to tell you something" I told him and he put his laptop on the center table. 

"What is it Y/N, is everything alright?" He asked me with a concerning tone of voice. 

"Yeah, yeah, everything is fine. I just need to tell you something" I told him and he replied, "Okay, tell me then."

"Promise me, you won't stop talking to me or loving me" I wanted an assurance that he would be there no matter what.

"You're scaring me now" He sighed and said, "Okay, I promise".

"I love someone and that person also proposed to me the night before yesterday" I showed him the ring. He took my hand and looked at it. He looked surprised but soon a smile came up to his lips. 

"Congratulations, baby sister. You're getting married" He looked excited. I smiled at him as he hugged me tightly. 

"Harry, there's more" I told him and he broke the hug to look at me. "Tell me" He asked.

I took a deep breath and replied, "I'm in love with a girl and I'll be getting married to her" I told him, looking straight into his eyes. 

"Really?" He asked again being surprised. I nodded and looked down. He took my face in his hand and made me look up at him. "That's alright Y/N. I love you and I support you. I am happy that you're getting married to the love of you life, be it a girl or a boy. Who cares!" He smiled and continued, "What matters is that she loves you and you love her. If you guys choose to be together for the rest of your lives then nothing matters" He hugged me and I started crying.

"I was scared you'll not support" I told him. "Don't worry now. You're brother is here and will always be. Now what's her name?" He asked. 

"Casey" I told him and he smiled. "Well, Let's call it a dinner tonight. Invite her" He announced and I couldn't be more happier. 

"I love you brother".

"I love you too, baby sister."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day has finally come, I was getting married. In our relationship, Casey is like a tomboy and I am a girly girl. So, We decided that she would wear a suit and I would wear a wedding gown. 

"Ready, love?" Harry asked, kissing my forehead multiple times. "I am". I held his hand and he led me down the aisle. 

I saw Casey, who had tears in her eyes, looking at me with pure love and adoration and vice versa. 

Harry gave my hand into hers and kissed us both on our cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you Y/N Rose Styles, take Casey Brown, to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The wedding officiant asked me.

"I do" I smiled at Casey.

"Do you Casey Brown, take Y/N Rose Styles, to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asked Casey.

"I do" Casey answered. 

"I pronounce you both, wife and wife, You may kiss now" We both kissed each other and sealed our marriage with love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry came towards us at the after party. "Hey pretty brides" He said while taking both of our hands into his and kissed them. "I love you both, so much. Always remember that your brother is always here for you both" He said and we hugged him.

If I knew my brother was this supportive, I would've told him ages ago but I think, 'Better late than never'.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all liked it. Please vote, comment and share.

Also, We hit 10k on the 1st chapter/DDM that I posted in this book. So grateful and thankful to all of you. Keep loving and supporting. I love and appreciate each and every reader who gave and still give this book a chance, vote and comment.

Thank you.

All the Love. Xoxo