BSM: Your Boyfriend meets your family *Requested*

This chapter is dedicated to @Skskbaiakanao . Thank you for requesting this. I hope you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Name - Jasmine

Your Age - 21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine's POV

I rang the doorbell and waited with my boyfriend outside. "Are you nervous?" He asked. "Yes, indeed!! Are you not? It's you who is meeting them for the first time, not me. You should be more tense" I looked at him, puzzled. This man I call my boyfriend has not even the slightest nervous expression on his face. How!!

"Come on, Don't be worried" He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "I'll charm them."

I smiled at his statement and was about to kiss him when the door swung open, revealing my mother, Anne, standing in front of me with the biggest smile on her face.

"Oh! You've arrived." She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. "We've all been waiting for you."

She looked at me, then behind me. "You must be..."

"Peter, Mrs. Styles, Peter Hernandez, your lovely daughter's boyfriend" He extended his hand for a handshake, but she being she, went in for a hug. "Only hugs in this house" She stated. "And please call me Anne, come in now you two."

She mouthed 'I love him' to me when Peter wasn't looking at us.

When I and Peter entered the living room, everyone quieted down, including my brother Harry, sister Gemma, and the other four boys from One Direction.

"Hello, everyone" I said, but they all looked behind me as if they'd seen a ghost.

"What?! Is there going to be no one to greet us?" When Harry stood up, walked and stopped in front of me and Peter, I got confused.

"You're her boyfriend?" He asked Peter.

"Yes I am." 

Now, Harry looked at me, "Bruno Mars is your boyfriend?" 

"Yes, he is."

"You said you're boyfriend is Peter. This is not Peter."

"Yeah, I mean, Peter-Bruno, Bruno-Peter, they're all the same" I said, smiling. Harry furrowed his brows at me. "Okay, fine!! My boyfriend is Bruno Mars."

Everyone stood up and came to greet Bruno as if they had never seen a human before. I knew these five boys adored Bruno, but I had no idea they adored him more than me.

"Guys, come on!! He came because I am his girlfriend. I, too, need hugs." I made puppy eyes at all of them, and the room erupted in laughter.

"Aww, my sweet sister," Gemma and Harry both hugged me. Then I met all of the boys. We settled in and had a great conversation. I didn't expect everything to go so smoothly. Boys already adored him, but harry warned Bruno that if he ever hurt me, he would not hesitate to break his bones. 'Every brother's story.'

We all ate lunch together, and then the boys sat down to play music and sing songs. I was literally overjoyed the entire day. Bruno kept winking at me and smiling sweetly whenever he looked at me.

"Look at you. Did you sleep with a hanger in your mouth?" I blushed as Gemma said this.

"But on a serious note, you do seem to to be in good spirits. You know since your last..." Gemma paused.

"Gemma, I am incredibly happy. He makes me feel happy." I turned to face him, smiling as I noticed Harry and Bruno laughing at something. At first, I was extremely nervous. I didn't expect them to get along so well.

We were about to leave when all of the boys warned Bruno not to hurt me again.

"I would never do it. I care too much about her to hurt her" He pecked my lips as he looked at me.

"Okay, fine. Keep the PDA at your house " Everyone laughed as Harry said this. Bruno was the one who went outside first, and Harry stopped me.

"We are happy for you. Don't ever think about your past. I know you were sad and upset about what happened a few months ago, but he was your past. Bruno is your present, and you must live in it" Harry kissed my forehead and embraced me tightly. "Thank you so much, brother. It was exactly what I needed to hear."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all liked this chapter.

Please vote, comment and share.

Thank you.

All the Love. Xoxo