BSM: You fake being sick

Hello lovelies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y /A = 3 y/o
Y/ N = Your Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I just got a call from Y/n's school and her teacher said she is not feeling well. It was her first day of school and she got sick. Lord just keep my baby sister safe.

As soon as I heard this, I grabbed my car keys and took off. I reached her school and went inside. I went to the lady on reception.

"Hi, I am Harry Styles, Y/N Styles's brother. I got a call from her teacher that she wasn't feeling well. Can I see her now?" I asked her.

"Yeah sure, come with me I'll take you to her class room" The lady smiled and we both started walking through long corridors.

We reached and she opened the door. "Miss, Y/N's brother is here" The lady said to the teacher and left.

"Good morning Mr. Styles come with me, Y/N is in nurse's room" The teacher took me there. "Good morning" I replied and both started walking to the nurse's room.

We reached and I saw Y/N laying on the small bed at the corner of the room. When she saw me she came running up to me.

"Are you okay, little girl?" I crouched down to her level and looked at her. "Hazzy, I not feeling well" She hugged me tightly. "Okay baby girl, let's go home" Her eyes lit up after hearing me say that. I didn't feel right. Is she even sick?

I took her home "Love go to your room, I will make soup for you and you will feel fine okay" I told her and she did as I said.

I made soup and grabbed medicine from the cabinet. I went upstairs into her room and saw her laying down on her bed. "Babe, sit up" She sat up and I sat in front of her. I fed her the soup and she happily ate it. I put the bowl aside and grabbed her medicine.

"Here take your medicine and you will be better, come on" As soon as she heard me, she shook her head. "Hazzy no med" She protested.

"But if you will not take your med you will not get better darling" I told her but she protested again. "Hazzy, I no sick, look I am good" She said "Did you fake being sick?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

She looked down "Yeah" She said. "Y/N Styles, why did you do that?" I tried to be calm with her. "Hazzy no school and I miss you" Tears welled up in her eyes and she was ready to cry at any moment.

"Love look at me, you need to go to school. You will learn new things there and you will make a lot of friends and I am always here right? Please don't do that again, you scared me today" I held her in my arms and she hugged me tightly. "Sowwy hazzy" She apologized. "It is okay bub" I told her and kissed her head.

"I love you hazzy". "I love you too princess, I love you too" I replied and held her close to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all like it.

Please vote, comment and share.

Thank you.

Follow me, All the Love. xoxo

Harry Styles DDM/BSMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें