DDM: Stepdad

Hello Lovelies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Age - 14 y/o
Your Name - Y/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I was sitting on the dining table with my mum and her boyfriend Harry. My mum and my dad had divorced when I was 10. They got divorced because my mum was tired of my dad always drinking, coming home late, fighting with her and the list goes on. I was also tired of my dad doing this to my mum. So, when they got divorced, I stayed with my mother.

Now, mum has a boyfriend named Harry Styles, he is a businessman and a very nice person. They have been together for a few months now and I am very happy for my mother.

"Sweetie, we both need to tell you something" Mum looked at Harry and then me. "Yeah sure, what is it?" I took a mouthful of spaghetti in my mouth and looked at them.

"Harry and I are getting married" The moment these words left her mouth, I sat shook. I didn't know what to say. I gulped down my food.

"But is it not too soon? You guys just got together" I saw the ring in her finger. "And you didn't think of telling me about you getting proposed? How could you keep it from me mum?" I yelled and ran outside.

I sat on the porch and I felt presence behind me. " I don't wanna talk right now mum, go away".

"It's Harry love" He came to my side and sat down beside me. "I know it is soon but your mother and I love each other and we know what we are doing is best for our love to grow. Think about your mother darling" Harry looked at me with glossy eyes.

"Your right, it is just you guys just met. Please don't break mum's heart Harry. I can't see her broken again. I like you and I want you to be with my mother" I told him and he smiled at me.

"I promise, I'll take a very good care of you and your mother" He hugged me and kissed my forehead. "Can I call you dad?" He nodded and smiled at me.

"Come on, let's go inside" He stood up. "Yeah dad, let's go".

I saw his teary eyes and we went inside smiling to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all like it.

Please vote, comment and share.

Thank you.

Follow me, All the Love. Xoxo