BSM: Anne and Robin announce their pregnancy *Requested*

Thank you @pyscharry for requesting this topic. I hope you like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry's Age - 20
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anne and Robin were waiting for the boys to arrive. They were sitting on a couch opposite to Gemma who was busy in her phone.

"Oh my god! I can't wait love" Anne said to Robin. Smile was not leaving her face for a second.

Car honked outside and Robin rushed towards the door to open it for the boys. They all were talking, laughing and irritating each other, unaware of the news they were about to hear.

"Hey dad, mum. Hey Gem" Harry met his family and the boys greeted them as well.

Everyone settled down and the silence took over.

"So, what is it that you wanna tell us?" Harry asked looking at his parents.

"Okay, yeah, sooo" Anne was finding words while robin was quick to say it.

"We're having a baby girl" he said it.

For a moment, boys looked at Robin like he grew another ear, even Anne looked at him shockingly. Gemma already knew so she was smiling big time.

"Really?" A tear escaped harry's eye and his voice was barely a whisper.

"Yes baby" Anne nodded at his baby boy.

Harry got up and hugged his mother tightly. Boys also joined in on the hug.

Sounds of 'Congratulations', 'congrats you guys', etc etc. could be heard between all the crying and laughing.

"I love you mum, dad" Harry said and hugged his parents again.

"What about me?" Gemma faked being hurt.

"I love you too big sister but I'll love the coming one a little more" he tried to hug her but Gemma let out a grunt.

"Wait.....listen, I LOVE YOU MORE" Harry yelled while Gemma ran out of his grasp.

Anne and Robin looked at their two munchkins and were about to have another.

"Gonna be a long ride" Anne said. "Gonna be the best ride"Robin corrected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all like this chapter.
Please vote, comment and share.
Thank you, follow me.
All the Love. Xoxo