BSM: Your friend and you broke up and he comforts you

This chapter is dedicated to @riaagrawaly . Thank you for suggesting this topic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Name - Y/N

Your Age - 16 y/o

Harry's Age - 21 y/o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate her, I hate her!! Who does she think she is, blaming me for something I haven't done. Why would I even wanna do something like that in the first place? I am sick of her. 

I walked inside the house with anger completely visible on my face. 

"Hey honey, how was your day?" Mom asked. She was sitting on a couch talking to my brother Harry.

"It was awful, I hate everyone" I yelled and ran up to my room. I closed the door and threw my bag somewhere in the room. Tears started to run down my cheeks. I was holding back my tears the entire time but now they wouldn't stop. 

I was just thinking about what happened today and it made me feel super upset. 

"Y/N, open the door love" Harry called out for me. "I don't want to talk to anybody" I said while sobbing immensely. 

"Babe, but crying like that won't help. Talk to me maybe I can help" He said. I didn't want to open the door still. So I just stood up and went to the door. 

"Sally broke our friendship" I told him through the door and again tears started to pour out. 

"Why would she do it?" He asked and It was hard to believe for me as well. We had been best friends for 7 years now.

"She thinks that I got involved with her boyfriend and that I am not to be trusted anymore" I told him. "Did you?" He asked.

"No, of course not! I had nothing to do with her boyfriend and I would never do such a thing to her or anyone" I explained to him. "Hazza, how could she do that? She doesn't trust me anymore, she trusts him more than she should trust me" I was crying so hard that it was hard to talk. 

"Open the door and let me in" He again said and this time I did. As soon as I saw him, I hugged him and cried my heart out. 

"It's okay, it's okay" He soothed me with his words. "Listen to me, if you have done nothing wrong then you should not be sad or upset about it. She would eventually know what is right and wrong and she will come to you, I can tell you that" He tried to explain. "See, sometimes when you find someone new whom you start to love or by whom you are loved, you, by nature start to trust that person more and that is exactly what is going on with her" He said and grabbed my hands. 

"But you will not break okay? You are more than that. So just stay calm, give it sometime and the truth will find its way" I nodded. 

"Now, go downstairs and apologize to mom" He told me. "Okay" I smiled.

"Thank you Harry, you are the best brother" I told him and hugged him tightly. "I know" He said and we both chuckled. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all like this chapter.

Please vote, comment and share with your friends.

Thank you.

All the Love. xoxo