BSM: He accidently hurts you and you run to the other guy *Requested*

This chapter is dedicated to @_tommo_way__ . Thank you for requesting this. The story was not clear so I tried my best to make the best out of the title. I hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's Age - 20 y/o 
Y/N's Age - 17 y/o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hate you, your girlfriend is so mean to your sister but you never care, you just want me to be nice to her but can't ask her to have some manners and to act nicely" I screamed on top of my lungs at my stupid brother. 

"Y/N, I have never seen her behave mean towards you, she gets you things and completely likes you. Why do you hate her so much?" He was not ready to believe what his sister has to say.

"Exactly, she tries to act nice to me when you're here  but behind your back, she is a complete bitch" I told him. "Y/N, do not swear and especially not on my girlfriend" He said back.

"Why? It is the truth, she is a BITCH" I said it again. 

"I swear, it won't be nice for you. Stop calling her a bitch and start respecting her" He warned me.

"BITCH, BITCH, BITCH, she is a bitch" As soon as I said it, Harry threw a vase at the wall near where I was standing and a piece of it flew up to my side and cut my arm. I was shocked at his sudden outrage.  

Tears and blood both started to pour down. I looked at him and he looked pale. 

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. Come here" Harry started waking towards me but I stopped him "No need, You go back your girlfriend and take care of her. Clearly you don't care about your sister" I said and ran out of the house. 

Louis's house was the nearest to ours so I went there "Louis, Harry hurt me" I was crying. Louis saw me and told me to come inside. He saw my wound and his eyes turned red. 

"That bastard, wait I'll get the first aid" Louis cleaned my wound and made me a hot cup of cocoa. He asked me what happened and I told him everything as it happened. 

Louis called harry and talked to him. Harry asked to come here and I nodded. 

"Hey love, I am so sorry" Harry came inside without knocking and walked straight towards me. "I never meant to hurt you Y/N. I am so so sorry, Please forgive me?" He hugged me and I hugged him back. Even though I was mad at him, he is my brother and will always have my heart. 

"And I'll also talk to (Harry's girlfriend), Just don't hate me" Harry apologized and I smiled at him.

"I love you, little sis, so very much" I hugged him more tightly and stayed in his arms for more than needed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you'll like it.

Please vote, comment and share. Also wanted to share that we recently hit 80K on this book. Thanks to each and every reader of this book. I appreciate your constant support. Keep supporting like you guys do.

Follow me. 

Thank you.

All the Love. Xoxo