DDM: You go to the Grammy Awards

This chapter is dedicated to @-MILLIECOLL . Thank you for suggesting the topic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your Name - Y/N
Your Age - 5 y/o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"Okay we're already late, are you both ready?" Daddy came into my room and asked mommy, who was doing my hair.

"Yes babe, let's go" She stood up from a chair ad held my hand.

"Mommy, is daddy winner?" I asked as she smiled at me.

"No Y/N, but maybe he will be" She said as we all sat in a big car.

I was happy today because mommy and daddy was happy and also daddy is going to win something maybe a chocolate.

We all arrived and there were so many people holding cameras. They took our photos and then we went in.

-----------------------

"And the best pop solo performance award goes to .........HARRY STYLES" A man on the stage called daddy's name.

Everyone started clapping so I clapped too. Daddy stood up and hugged mommy and I. He gave us a kiss and went onto stage.

That man gave him a big thing which he won.

"Mommy, daddy won" I was really happy and excited for him.

"I owe it all to my fans, my group and my beautiful wife and a lovely daughter. I love you both, Thank you" Daddy said and I gave him a kiss in the air.

"I love you too daddy" I yelled and hugged him when he came to us.

Everyone laughed at me but I was busy in hugging daddy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all like it.

Please vote, comment and share.

Thank you.

Follow me, All the Love. Xoxo