𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑙 𝐴𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟

It is an understatement to say that the BLACKPINK members were amazed when they first saw Aster model for a magazine and walk the runway.

It was their shoot for Nylon Magazine, their very first cover since debut. While Aster was doing her solo shoot, the members stared at her in awe. She looks like a professional, someone who has been doing this kind of job for years. She looks so experienced, a natural. 

"Wah...I want to learn how to pose like that."

"Unnie looks really cool and pretty!"

"How does she looks so experienced?"

But they were very much surprised when they saw her in the L'Officiel France Magazine. In that cover, it was Aster's first shoot where they experimented with different styles. The magazine was very successful with over a million physical sales. The members all shared the cover on their Instagram stories.

"Unnie had a lot of magazine covers but this one was very extraordinary."

"Unnie model = <3"

"The experimenting of style in this one is very...just wow!"

"I'm speechless...really."

Their reactions were not far from when they saw her walk her first runway. It was with Giambattista Valli during the Paris Fashion Couture Week 2018. All the members flew to Paris to see her walk the runway and like the others in the event, they were amazed. She quickly made it into the headlines in the fashion industry when the pictures and videos of her catwalk. 

"Wow...still speechless..."

"She looks like a supermodel really.."

"Unnie you're so cool!"

"I can just watch her walk every day and not get bored really..."

*a/n: sorry if it is too short*