𝑘𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑜 (16)

BLACKPINK Aster and ITZY Ryujin Show Sibling Power In Their Recent Instagram Live

The two most powerful dancers have united!

🇳​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇸​​​​​                                                                                                                     🇧​​​​​🇾​​​​​ 🇾​​​​​. 🇨​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇮​​​​​

                                                                                                                        🇳​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇻​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇲​​​​​🇧​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​ 4, 2020

The Shin siblings are back!

Last night, BLACKPINK Aster held an Instagram live in her house and her surprise guest is her younger sister ITZY's Ryujin. The live started with them eating and reading comments then after a few minutes they played some games and danced to each other's songs. They also answered questions about each other's careers and favorite things. 

Aster: "What is your favorite title track of ITZY? I love ICY because it has a really summery vibe and the dance...damn! I like Wannabe too because of Ryu's shoulder dance."

Ryujin: "Did you know that my sister composed ICY? It was actually like way before we debuted when she made our second title track and it was supposed to be BLACKPINK sunbaenim's song but then she gave it to us because it doesn't;t have that YG style."

Aster: "It was during the time I was learning about YG style of music that is why I gave it to them and thankfully they delivered the song very well."

Ryujin: "Next question, where do you want to go on a vacation after the pandemic is over? Maybe Hawaii? Just kidding, we already went there."

Aster: "Ryujin loves beaches like every time I ask her where should we go to for a vacation, she would always suggest tropical countries and it's fine with me until we have gone to almost every beach in the world possible."

Ryujin: "Okay do not expose me! How about Italy?"

Aster: "That's a good idea! I heard that in Tuscany, there is a really beautiful hot springs spot." 

Ryujin: "Let's pray that the pandemic will be solved then we are flying straight over there!"

Fans loved the interaction between the two and hoped that there would be another time that we will see them again. Hopefully,  a stage collaboration!

"Aww~~look at Aster! She is so proud of her sister!"

"Even though they are half-siblings, their relationship is so heartwarming~~"

"Next is a BLACKPINK and ITZY collaboration!"

"Aster made ICY? Wow~~her talent is unbeatable!"

"It must be in the Shin's blood to be the talented ones!"

We love to see them again soon!