𝑘𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑜 (-)

A Behind The Scenes Picture Of A Photoshoot Goes Viral For Resembling BLACKPINK's Aster

Aster with angel wings?!

🇳​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇸​​​​​                                                                     🇰​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇧​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇴​​​​​

                                                                          🇴​​​​​🇨​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇧​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​ 23, 2022

2021 was BLACKPINK Aster's model year. With a lot of fashion and modeling projects, Aster built a name for herself in the industry. Now, it seems that she's stepping up her game!

On October 23, this black and white picture of a girl with huge angel wings circulated online. It garnered attention because of the small elephant tattoo peeking from the wings on the girl's back. A few months ago, Aster revealed to have a tattoo on the same location.

 A few months ago, Aster revealed to have a tattoo on the same location

the tattoo on Aster's back

Another evidence that this picture is linked to Aster is because of the man on the left side which resembles Aster's hairstylist Laurent Benoit. Netizens are now curious if the girl is really BLACKPINK's Shin Aster.

"If that is not Aster, I'm gonna give up my phone."

"OMG! Will we see Victoria's Secret Angel Aster?!"

"I wanna see Aster on the VS runway!"

"Imagine her, Gigi Hadid, and Taylor Hill walking together on the same runway at the same time. The POWER!"

"I am for SURE that is our one and only Aster. Among the K-Pop idols, she has that VS ideal body."

"I want Aster on the VS runway so that her past boyfriends will regret breaking up and cheating on her lol."

"YG Entertainment or YGKPLus, you better answer us now!"

Neither YG Entertainment, YGKPlus, or Aster has responded to this rumor.

Pretty please! We all want VS Angel  Aster!