𝑘𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑜 (27)

BLACKPINK Aster Is Back In The Runway

And she looks better than ever!

🇳​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇸​​​​​                                                                     🇰​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇧​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇴​​​​​

                                                                       🇲​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇨​​​​​🇭​​​​​ 5, 2021

The queen is back on the runway with a new look!

Last year, it was reported that Aster would take a break from walking the runway due to work. She had her supposedly the last runway with Versace. Before her break from modeling, she had her first runway with Chanel.

Though she wasn't able to walk the runway, she still appeared in video campaigns and advertisements for GUCCI, Versace, Emporio Armani, Elie Saab, Calvin Klein, and IVY PARK. She even had a fashion film filmed by herself in Korea since she wasn't able to travel.

On February 28, she was seen departing through a private plane to what was supposed to be a flight to film for Paris Fashion Week. Due to current circumstances, fashion shows have turned digital and no audiences aside from photographers and videographers are allowed in the venue.

Sporting her new brunette bombshell look, Aster fiercely strutted along with other big names in modeling such as Adut Akech, Bella Hadid, and new mom Gigi Hadid. 

Check out the virtual fashion show below!: (look at the media above for reference)