𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑠: 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑘-𝑝𝑜𝑝 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑦 | 𝑣𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑟

Outfit:

2020

"Hi everyone this is BLACKPINK's Aster and this is everything I do in a day."

-- title cuts --

"As a really busy person, I don't have a normal schedule but I have a routine for a type of day. And have what I consider 'the 3 types of a normal day'. There's your day-off like just at home, no work, which is actually very rare for me. The promotion days where we wake up very early to shoot for music shows, go to interviews and photoshoots, and other stuff. And the 'boss day' which relates to work as a CEO."

"Let's start with day-offs. Probably my favorite out of all the days because there is no need to wake up very early like you can sleep in whenever you like. On this kind of day, I wake up maybe 8 in the morning. I go straight to the bathroom, brush my hair, do my morning face routine, then go downstairs to the kitchen to eat. While eating, I would read the news or emails, look at my social media, then after all that, I will clean up and take a bath and dress up for the day. Before lunchtime, I would clean the house or watch movies or tv series. When the clock strikes noon, I would be making my lunch then I would go back to relaxing again. Then by 6 in the evening, I eat with my boyfriend and sometimes we'll go swimming. I'll be preparing to go to sleep by 9 and by 9:30, I'm already dead asleep."

--title cuts--

"The second version of my day is promotion days. I would be waking up by 3 in the morning, freshen up, do my morning routine, make my breakfast shake if the time permits me. Our manager will be picking me up by 4 then we will be on the way to the recording studio. On the way, I am eating my breakfast or maybe sleep for a little while. When we arrive, the stylists will start prepping us for recording and while we are in the waiting room, we also eat some snacks. After the music show, we will be going straight to the next schedule and that will continue until maybe 8 in the evening. By 9, we are already at our own houses. I do my night routine, check up on my family in America, then sleep."

"During fashion week, the routine is the same. I wake up by 9 am, out the door by 10, in the venue by 10:40, practicing then the real show starts, eat lunch, show again, eat dinner, go home, then sleep."

--title cuts--

"For boss days, I wake up by 9, eat breakfast, take a shower, dress up, then I'm on the way to the office. While I'm in the company, I do paperwork, check on the trainees, and maybe some meetings. Lunchtime, I'll eat with my co-workers then back to work again. I leave the company by 5 in the afternoon but before I go back to my own house, I visit one of the girls, hang out there for a while, then drive back. When I arrive, I do the usual."

--title cuts--

"I'm pretty sure that I have the same morning and night routine. It's kinda repetitive. Sometimes, these change when I'm at my mother's place. My favorite day would be promotion days. The girls say that I'm a workaholic, and I agree."

"So that's it! Again, I'm BLACKPINK's Shin Aster and this is what I do every day."