𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑖 (6)

*just like iKON's Jinhwan & Junhoe's accident*

Update: BLACKPINK Aster Suffers Tragic Injuries In Car Accident, YG Releases A Statement 

🇨​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇱​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇧​​​​​   Sep 17, 2018                                                                                              🇧​​​​​🇾​​​​​ 🇷​​​​​. 🇸​​​​​🇾​​​​​

The next morning after the incident, YG Entertainment released an official statement concerning BLACKPINK Aster's car accident.

"We've confirmed that a vehicle transporting BLACKPINK's Aster from a magazine photoshoot to her dorm was in an accident on September 17.

The injuries sustained by Aster's driver were minor according to the doctors and is currently receiving treatment. However, it is sad to say that Aster has suffered more than minor injuries. She has a broken right forearm and a broken rib which almost penetrated her internal organs. She is now resting in the hospital after her surgeries last night.

The agency feels upset and heavy responsibility for the accident despite regulations about driving under the influence. We will be working with the police to investigate this case and will take appropriate measures, and her driver has promised to cooperate in the said inspection.

We sincerely apologize and ask for your good wishes for our artist."

Original Article:

BLACKPINK's Aster involved in a car accident caused by another driver crashing into their van.

On September 17, Arirang News reported that at around 9:00 pm, a man who was believed to be under the influence of alcohol was recklessly driving the highway. (a/n: I don't know what highway to put). Aster and her driver were going home from a photoshoot schedule that night.

It is also revealed that the idol is suffering from broken arms and ribs and is currently undergoing surgery. The police are now taking the drunk driver in custody for DUI. 

YG Entertainment is yet to release a statement regarding this report. Stay tuned for more updates.

🇧​​​​​🇱​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇨​​​​​🇰​​​​​🇵​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇰​​​​​   🇦​​​​​🇸​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​