𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑘 24/365 𝑒𝑝. 2

February 2020

I readied myself before I opened the camera. The director of our upcoming show gave me a camera so that I could film myself for what I do in a day.

"Hi everyone! So today I am flying to America for a shoot and an advertisement. By the time you have watched this, the ad is already out so yes this video is kinda like the adventure. My first day as a Calvin Klein ambassador! I am 50-50 nervous right now because I know I can do it and also I have a friend there! Oh, and I am gonna be meeting a lot of other artists too." I talked for a bit more then I stopped filming when we have reached the airport.

"Okay, so we're here at the airport! Wow, there is a lot of people outside so I will stop for now then I'll come back. Bye!" I waved to the camera and then stopped filming. I put the camera in my bag and I got out of the van.

*flash forward, Aster is already in her hotel*

"Hi guys! I am back and we are here at my hotel room. I am currently dying my hair back to black with some highlights. When I am done, I will be taking a shower then I am gonna sleep early because I need to wake up early. I have to exercise in the morning so that I will look good for the covers!" I let the camera film a bit more then I stopped when my hair was done.

"That is it for now!" I shut the camera then showered.  

The next day.

"Good Morning! Today is the day!" I squealed into the camera already dressed and in the car on the way to the studio.

"We are already heading to the studio and now I am just gonna eat! See you when we get there!" I said to the camera then waved to it before closing.

Fast forward.

"We have now dressed for the advertisement!" I said then continued on talking about the place and the experience.

The manager took a video or a "behind the scenes" for me while I was shooting the advertisement. This went on for a few hours before we wrapped up.

"That is it for today! Thank you to everyone here and to you BLINKS for watching! Bye!"

*a/n: sorry it took so long for me to update. hope you enjoy! :)*