𝑘𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑜 (11)

BLACKPINK's Aster Makes Everyone Emotional With Solo Scene In 'Lovesick Girls'

Everyone cried together with Aster.

BLACKPINK's Aster is a certified actress next to fellow member Jisoo.

Recently, BLACKPINK made a comeback with 'Lovesick Girls' written by Aster, LOREN (Lee Sungjoo), Danny Chung, Jisoo, Jennie & Teddy Park. Fans believe that it was inspired by Aster's recent breakup with  BIGBANG leader G-Dragon. It was said that the royal couple ended due to third-party and one-sided love. 

The BLACKPINK members had their own solo scenes in the music video but Aster's scene hit on a different level. 

Aster was in a wedding gown which she accessorized with red diamonds. The gown was also ripped in some parts. She was barefoot in a room, crying with the dead flowers and the chandeliers. Fans guessed that it was a peek onto the wedding that was supposed to happen.

Fans reacted to this scene on social media:

"Wow...daebak... she really can be an actress!"

"I cried everytime I watch this part ㅠㅠ"

"Please don't cry Aster ㅠㅠ we are here for you!!"

"You deserve better Aster!"

"This has to be the best scene in all K-pop music videos!"

What is your reaction on Aster's emotional scene?